AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models' Opinion on Lovense?

• Thread starter Deleted member 72761
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once I got into my 40s I started learning about pelvic floor stuff and I'm honestly worried. I'm not sure how the insertable toys affect it but it's something to consider!
I try do the kegel exercises which is basidally just contract and relax.

IT's 100% body safe silicone and has been for decades.
There are a lot of toys that are not body-safe silicone, though, and I think that’s what ArcticKitty was referring to. That shit made out of plastic/PVC/whatever is still sold in Spencer’s, adult shops, Amazon, etc., so I’m sure that new cam girls are probably excitedly purchasing those kinds of toys, not yet realizing the issues it will cause them.

Reactions: ArcticKitty
There are a lot of toys that are not body-safe silicone, though, and I think that’s what ArcticKitty was referring to. That shit made out of plastic/PVC/whatever is still sold in Spencer’s, adult shops, Amazon, etc., so I’m sure that new cam girls are probably excitedly purchasing those kinds of toys, not yet realizing the issues it will cause them.

Yeah, my remark was about toys in general but I was thinking of Lovense too, which I'm unfamiliar with. But hey, you know how naive I am - a year ago you could have told me that Lovense was a futon sold by IKEA! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.