AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models- what do you put in user notes?

• Thread starter Deleted member 72761
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 72761

Just curious what type of information you add about users.

If they have taken me for a show, and their fetishes, what type of show it was, if they tipped and for what... or if they are worthy of being blocked but leave before I can the reason and reminding myself to block them next time they come in my room... or if they did something for a strike then I write that in and what strike they are on (one strike, then you are blocked with your next offence)

I don't. My app keeps track of everything I need to know about someone and I can pull it up at any time during a show.

Depending on which platform I'm using...

Their username (if they change their username a lot it's often an indication that they're a timewaster)

The first date they came to chat.

For customers, little bits of info so i can remember what we've talked about and interesting bits of info about them and what they like. Their preferred name if their username is something generic like "user6969"

I'm with @Lilly_____. 90% of notes I make are "freeloader" and "timewaster". It's like 2 strike system I use. If those guys come back and behave the same way more than a couple of times, they get a ban.

If someone's a big spender or is returning for a 3rd or 4th show in a short amount of time, they get notes with varying amounts of detail. Their name, their fetish and location are the usuals. Little details like trigger words, outfits they like etc if they're more regular. But tbh if they're regular and consistent enough I don't really need notes and if they're not regular at all, I think it would be unreasonable for them to expect me to remember any of the above!

Sometimes I use it when I meet a cool member and want to call them by their preferred name. So I’ll type something like
“Mark, 40, New York, loves Chicago P.D. too”

Other times I might use notes for other members, such as “Tips 1 token here and there, and won’t STFU with the rude, entitled remarks.”

I’d say that most of the time when I leave myself a note about a member, it’s something negative. When he returns and starts repeating the same bad behavior, I can look at my notes and see that the dude has a history of being a fuckwad…and to just go ahead and ban him.

1) What they like sexually/ enjoy in shows
2) Whether they are fun or boring/ a chore (CLOSELY RELATED TO 3)
3) Whether they communicate mannerly, or are brusk demands/ rude/ abrupt.
4) Whether they communicate thoroughly or need to have info drawn out of them.

My favorite guys are mannerly, thorough communicators, and upfront. I have a lot of guys too who aren't my favorite, but who aren't outright bad, so I'll have stuff like "uh boring - only take if slow" or "kinda rude, consider a block/ not taking his shows next time", or "Really short shows, barely worth it unless it's a dead night" or sometimes even "hot but annoying as fuck, not worth it". The people I like most, I usually end up remembering well, and don't need notes for, past the first 3 or 4 times. They'll just have stuff like "A+", "cute, nice, always be cool to him", "great manners, awesome orgasm control", or "funny guy, great personality, choose above other shows". Or stuff like "this dude's the shit, nice guy, lasts long, really smart." Once in a while I'll have stuff like "Holy fucking shit, this dude's hot!". That just tells me the last show w him was so good, I couldn't think clearly to write much else. So always exciting to read.

ETA; Another one I'll have frequently is; "Whoa homie's cool, but remember this dude's fucking crazy." LOL. Always an intriguing one, that tells me to get the game face on haha.

Last edited:
I put in things that they have mentioned that they like and sometimes notes on where they are from and what times they typically are on. Also, things that they see me do or show that causes them to tip. I.e. Tips to see feet or my butt... Notes are fast and easy to enter and help me personalize my chats with them, making them special and feel like I remember them and like them. I use the notes a lot!

Ok, please explain.
The ability to edge and orgasm on command, after I say it's OK to/ after I'm done. Most of my shows are C2C, so I can see when they cum.

Reactions: rockin_rod
The type of show (gold, prem, excl, video purchase), C2C, what he was doing, what he likes, what I did, what I wore.

Any rudeness, demanding, directing (without spending), taking over the room, coming in with 'phrases' e.g. there's a member who always types R THOSE UR CUM FUCK ME SHOES followed by ALL I AM WEARING IS A COCK RING MY FRIEND GOT ME.

Sometimes I've been taken into private just as someone choses from my gold menu, I'll record that and if the member pops back offer him the same or the remainder if I was cut short.

I do type a lot of 'nice', 'very nice'.

which app is this?
100% transparency, it mostly keeps track of how much they've spent on me daily/monthly/yearly. Session info is something I mentally keeps tabs on, I know there is a clone for the app I use but I can't look for it until I log in and start broadcasting. I'll pop back in with a link.

Not trying to dodge or gatekeep, the app has specific customizations for me (hard coded prompts and such).

Whether they were Exclusive or Private, used cam 2 cam, what type of show they got, any personal details like his name or hobbies he gave me, if he tipped & how long the show was-also if his attitude was markedly in either direction ( very nice, rude to the point of almost blocking etc)
Example- Ex,c2c, CFNM + CEI, likes hiking, 16 minute show, tipped 10 gold
or timewaster, bossy or if he is a troll that in big letters so if he pops back I can block him right away.
Timewasters get 3 strikes so for the second note I will write second offense, third offense & if he pops back a fourth without taking me private or making a decent tip I will block him.

I've actually never written a single one.

As others have mentioned, if they create a good rapport I remember stuff. If not, then I don't feel a need to.

Anyone being gross or entitled gets banned from my room immediately and permanently.
I see no upside in having anyone around who is detrimental to the vibe of the room, upsets my regulars, or is detrimental to my income earning potential.

Finally, I'm way too ADHD to keep notes and also actually check them.

Reactions: Vixxen81
I did use a feature of my app to figure out that my own fan club member catfished me. But I asked for that to be hard-coded.

Status
Not open for further replies.