AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models- what kind of comments do you like to hear?

• Thread starter Deleted member 72761
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 72761

Amidst all the usual nonsense, what type of comments put a smile on your face?

Amidst all the usual nonsense, what type of comments put a smile on your face?
Comments that notice my creativity, production value, set design, editing etc.

Specifics like "wow the vocal layering in this file is incredible"
"I love the added touch the contact lenses added to this cosplay" "loved the easter egg at the end!" - this stuff makes me feel valued. Especially on projects i take on that have clearly got a creative angle.

One video i made that i knew wouldnt sell well - but i thought was really beaitiful, one of the buyers tweeted that it was "visual asmr" and I loved that!

Yes it's the specific things that show the user has paid attention to me. One of the things I like to hear for example is that they like my accent. Or when they get curious as to why I listen to japanese music. Or that I sound funny when shooing the cat etc. This is when we're talking and chilling.

If it's about a sexual performance then it's also about the details, when they say they like the look in my eyes or a certain skill that I have, when they say that I do X or Y very well.

Comments like "wow ur gorgeous", "awesome tits" or that awful "best ass on MFC" gif, they usually come without a hello first, without a tip and just don't mean anything.

I will never get tired of being told that I look like Nia Long.

nia long jordan armstrong GIF

But since comments isn’t what puts money in my pocket…including a tip with that comment (compliment) would be even better. :p

Smile of humour or happiness? If congruent with member behaviour, a genuine compliment is always welcome, personalised even better.

When I say congruent, the person is treating me with respect, not over stepping and not appearing ungrateful. Example; coming into my room several times a week for 6-12 months pouring compliments but never spending, even worse if they try to instruct me, and or make it clear they are wanking getting off without spending. I don't mind the getting off, I do mind it obviously being pointed out.

Genuine, not over the top, without pressure or instruction, a tip is a bonus and I make notes on this so I recognise the member next time.

Smile of humour or happiness? If congruent with member behaviour, a genuine compliment is always welcome, personalised even better.

When I say congruent, the person is treating me with respect, not over stepping and not appearing ungrateful. Example; coming into my room several times a week for 6-12 months pouring compliments but never spending, even worse if they try to instruct me, and or make it clear they are wanking getting off without spending. I don't mind the getting off, I do mind it obviously being pointed out.

Genuine, not over the top, without pressure or instruction, a tip is a bonus and I make notes on this so I recognise the member next time.
Congruent with member behaviour is an excellent way to explain this.

First I think compliments should be in a tip note. I like it when they appreciate my cute outfit even if they want me to take it off because I spend alot of time picking out cute stuff and wanting to feel sexy in what I'm wearing. I like it when they appreciate my music too. But like others have said, just tipping her is the best compliment and that's what gonna make her smile the most!

Status
Not open for further replies.