AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models with beautiful eyes!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because I can, I guess. :) I have grey eyes. People either love or hate my eyes, I've yet to find anyone who's ambivalent to them in real life.

Attachments

• IMG_0442.JPG
    IMG_0442.JPG
    115.7 KB · Views: 655
  • IMG_0474.JPG
    IMG_0474.JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 655
Nordling said:
They are large, expressive and beautiful. Anyone who hates your eyes should be sent to an asylum. :)
Thanks :) I like my eyes because of the blue in them, but most people think they look 'off'. Their loss. :p

LadyBakes said:
I just took a lot of new pictures of myself because I wanted a new avatar. Lots of great eye photos, though.

I can't sleep, I'm bored, and I'm excited about my photos, so here you go.

That first pic could go in the "you awww, you lose" thread.

ViruSphere said:
LadyBakes said:
I just took a lot of new pictures of myself because I wanted a new avatar. Lots of great eye photos, though.

I can't sleep, I'm bored, and I'm excited about my photos, so here you go.

That first pic could go in the "you awww, you lose" thread.

Will do, baby.

Reactions: ViruSphere
These are my NATURAL eyes :) You can only tell the difference when there is a FLASH or I'm in direct sunlight. It's difficult to see otherwise but here you are:

Attachments

• myeyes.jpg
    myeyes.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 612
  • Preslye.jpg
    Preslye.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 606
  • preslye3.jpg
    preslye3.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 606
This model has the best "fuck me" eyes I've ever seen!

LadyBakes said:
I am incredibly attracted to you, Preslye.

AWwh thank you!! You gave me butterflies in my tummy :h:

Alirra is one of the models I perved on when I first arrived at MFC. She went by Ophelya or something like that then. She is one of those Russian models who gives nothing away.

Not a great cam, so-so sound, and rarely chats but her lighting suits her well and damn you can get lost in those eyes...Alirra

Attachments

• Alirra.jpg
    Alirra.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 515
OH WOW! Shes gorgeous! She could definitely pass for a Kardashian too.

19 years old and what a beautiful girl, so exotic. It seems she is asked about her ethnicity all the time...she says in her profile:
"...my ethnicity is > scotch, irish, swedish, portuguese, polynesian, malaysian, egyptian, and australian. I was born in texas and grew up in HAWAII."
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/SexiiBrii

:sad-teareye: I bet she breaks a lotta :love9: 's...
:)

*Oh yeah, she was practicing her pole dancing for amateur night tomorrow-great advice, heh?
:lol:

Attachments

• pole.png
    pole.png
    216.9 KB · Views: 213
Reactions: ricky ray
People say my eyes are my best feature and that is a good thing for me because my AZZ is getting kinda huge LOL Mine change colors blue-aqua-grey and who really knows why! They were a gift from my father and I cherish being able to look into his eyes everyday when I look in the mirror because he passed away 6yrs ago.

XOXO
Scarlet

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/ScarletRaven\
Twiter @scarletraven69

Attachments

• smilysickscar.JPG
    smilysickscar.JPG
    120.5 KB · Views: 186
  • photo (64).JPG
    photo (64).JPG
    639.2 KB · Views: 186
ScarletRaven said:
People say my eyes are my best feature and that is a good thing for me because my AZZ is getting kinda huge LOL Mine change colors blue-aqua-grey and who really knows why! They were a gift from my father and I cherish being able to look into his eyes everyday when I look in the mirror because he passed away 6yrs ago.

XOXO
Scarlet

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/ScarletRaven\
Twiter @scarletraven69

Awesome eyes to get lost in Scarlet :-D

Reactions: ScarletRaven
I take pride in how my eyes look.

Attachments

• 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 82
Reactions: schlmoe
I get alot of compliments on my eyes, they are a pretty shade of pale blue/green. :)

xoxo

Attachments

• New10.jpg
    New10.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 900
  • face.jpg
    face.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 900
  • corset.jpg
    corset.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 900
Reactions: Bocefish
FreakyFerrari said:
I get alot of compliments on my eyes, they are a pretty shade of pale blue/green. :)

xoxo

In that case, you should really invest in a good camera that makes your eyes stand out, because they look light brown in those pictures. :?

TJ hearts eyes are SO BEAUTIFUL Her and TattGoddess both have eyes I may even consider killing for lol

Attachments

• tjheart eyes.jpg
    tjheart eyes.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 894
  • TJeyes3.jpg
    TJeyes3.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 894
  • TJeyes.jpg
    TJeyes.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 894
Status
Not open for further replies.