AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models with beautiful eyes!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Fav eyes on MFC

Ember Reigns and her Bestie Aurora Stone

LqGRQ.jpg

cjzf3.jpg

rNgbJ.jpg

gjAeY.jpg

R1xOE.jpg

Angela Sommers
Dezh7.jpg

8CWfO.jpg

mKw9K.jpg

LezboLover said:
My Fav eyes on MFC

Ember Reigns

I used to watch Ember in awe when I first started MFC. She looks like she changed a bit now, physically. I can't quite place it. :think:

Here's a pretty eyes girl I just discovered today.

Attachments

• hopexo.jpg
    hopexo.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 1,093
Hope is a cutie.

As far as eyes go I'd have to say EmmyLove is particularly blessed in that department.

She does this thing where she comes right up close to the cam, and just eye-fucks everyone watching.
sorry I don't has picture.

Bocefish said:
Mary_Mary MMMmmmm :love4:

She's got a beautiful everything.

Jaydenrainey said:
toasty you have gorgey eyes... im surprised noone mentioned amber yet... she has very pretty eyes i think :) i dont have a cap cause we seem to be online at opposite times...
ive been told i have some nice peepers and i love an excuse to pic whore :_)
the first one was photoshopped in attempt to take away the green light from my chin.. twas a failed attempt but meh
um jayden your eyes make me tingley.. lol... total jarworthy eyes.. *sigh* sorry super big crow fan :whistle: hope i dont weird you out with that one :pray:

I found myself struck by Jayden's eyes myself somewhat recently. I'm going to have to go through my collection of screenshots when I get home and see if I have any to contribute but I have to agree with Ninja about this thread needing more Asha. Her eyes seem insanely piercing with their intense shade of blue.

Toastyxx said:
I have heard from multiple people that I have pretty eyes. Hmm....

346-923-258-859-1747995.250.jpg

2qcqclk.jpg
you have anime eyes.. all big and cute..makes me think school girl outfit and tentacles.. lol :oops:

Mirra said:
I found myself struck by Jayden's eyes myself somewhat recently. I'm going to have to go through my collection of screenshots when I get home and see if I have any to contribute but I have to agree with Ninja about this thread needing more Asha. Her eyes seem insanely piercing with their intense shade of blue.

haha thanks i feel le special :)
also i agree asha has beautiful blue eyes no eye makeup needed just whoa blue.

AluraCurvyBBW said:
Jaydenrainey said:
toasty you have gorgey eyes... im surprised noone mentioned amber yet... she has very pretty eyes i think :) i dont have a cap cause we seem to be online at opposite times...
the first one was photoshopped in attempt to take away the green light from my chin.. twas a failed attempt but meh
um jayden your eyes make me tingley.. lol... total jarworthy eyes.. *sigh* sorry super big crow fan :whistle: hope i dont weird you out with that one :pray:

thank you and also im out of the loop on this one i assume this means you would like to keep my eyes in a jar ? either way while i should probably be a bit worried it actually makes me smile that you would chose to decorate with my eyeballs :-D lol not creeped out at all.

Jaydenrainey said:
AluraCurvyBBW said:
Jaydenrainey said:

thank you and also im out of the loop on this one i assume this means you would like to keep my eyes in a jar ? either way while i should probably be a bit worried it actually makes me smile that you would chose to decorate with my eyeballs :-D lol not creeped out at all.
i think i am dating myself with the quote from the crow... in that movie a female character says someones eyes are so pretty they should be in a jar.. mind you she *does* put them in a jar.. ever since thats been my way of sayin i REALLY like someones eyes :)

and i really like your eyes :lol: they are puurty

AlexLady said:
I haven't gotten to see AnaVictoriaXO's face until I saw her santa outfit, so I went to her profile and got this. She has really lovely eyes, I'll have to see them live someday :)

awww thank you alex!! Ive perved on ya before and think you are so pretty! you have that innocent sexy but very naughty look to you ;) thanks girly!

Now that I am home, I've looked through my screenshots and am sad to say I do not constantly take caps of all the models I watch... BUT I did manage to find one day where I apparently felt inclined to try and get some shots of Asha's eyes... so I editted them down to just be the image without all the MFC crap around it and have it here for the viewing pleasure of all.

Attachments

• AshaEyes3.png
    AshaEyes3.png
    339.8 KB · Views: 877
  • AshaEyes2.png
    AshaEyes2.png
    692.5 KB · Views: 877
  • AshaEyes.png
    AshaEyes.png
    659.4 KB · Views: 877
AluraCurvyBBW said:
i think i am dating myself with the quote from the crow... in that movie a female character says someones eyes are so pretty they should be in a jar.. mind you she *does* put them in a jar.. ever since thats been my way of sayin i REALLY like someones eyes :)

and i really like your eyes :lol: they are puurty

I always LOVED her dragon tat, but I love "Top Dollar" TeeHee, notice the "celeb to knock boots with" thread :dance:

Bocefish said:
Mary_Mary MMMmmmm :love4:
Wow.. Insanely gorgeous eyes! O: :h:

No comment at the one with my elbow right into the cam.

Here's a natural-lighting one.

Attachments

• 2011-01-05-081837.jpg
    2011-01-05-081837.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 719
so many models, so little time. but this one is for a model i've perved on every now and again. with such pretty eyes.
and getting this screenshot was easy, her eyes are wonderful all the time

Attachments

• eyes.jpg
    eyes.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 399
Status
Not open for further replies.