AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models with quaint eccentricities?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never thought about the egg thing, really, but it's interesting that here they are always room temperature on the supermarket but we always out them in the fridge once we get home. So I wonder if that's even necessary?
My understanding (from health authorities in Australia) that at least here in Australia, if the eggs have been stored at room temperature, there should be no reason to refrigerate once you get them home. (But it will do no harm to store them in teh fridge)

But things could be different in your country

Reactions: Lilly_____
I never thought about the egg thing, really, but it's interesting that here they are always room temperature on the supermarket but we always out them in the fridge once we get home. So I wonder if that's even necessary?

(Btw a got a few "hugs" from my earlier post and just wanted to clarify that I'm completely comfortable being like that and wouldn't change it even if I could 😁)

((((Lilly)))) just a good morning hug :)

Same as above. Glad to read that I'm not the only person who does the headphones thing in public, and isn't on any social media in their everyday life.

I'm not sure this is quaint, or obnoxious 😆 ; but when I'm out and about in public and a stranger starts talking to me, I pretend I can't see or hear them. Only if they are being complainy or trying to hit on me though. But I try to pretend I'm invisible. Which literally makes no sense, as logically and rationally I know I'm not invisible 😆 But I still pretend... I also sometimes pretend I'm not myself to aquaintances who already know me, like I'll act like there's someone else in the town that must look just like me. I think I'm just private. I did this for years before I did sex work - so it's not related to that at all.

For years, every time a cop drove by me I would strike a pose and freeze. Trying to look "natural". Even though I hardly ever break the law, or even do anything attention worthy for police 🤷‍♀️ One time I even went so far as to jump into an empty shopping cart in an effort to "look natural". To be fair I react the same way to religious solicitors when I see them too though.

Disappear Take Off GIF

Last edited:
I get eggs from my stepson's mom when they lay in the summer and we don't refrigerate them. Absolutely delicious and pretty colors because she has different types of hens. I just wash them before I crack or boil them.

I wear headphones to the grocery store or when thrift shopping. I think it helps my ADHD. Half the time I barely have anything on other than classical music because it makes me move faster. Metal music at the gym. I also hide if I see people I know while shopping because it's not the normal place to see them and it weirds me out, I'm introverted and hadn't planned on speaking to anyone, and I know I'll be awkward if I talk to them. I'm working on it.

I also have very specific ways of putting dishes in the dishwasher and it drives me fucking bonkers when Mr Dani helps and loads it in the most ridiculous way. First, he's only recently started helping, he takes personal offense when I reload some stuff because I can actually fit all the dishes in my way. Secondly, he never starts the mother f'ing dishwasher. So what good is it if the dishes are all loaded but I have to run it in the morning!? Have to do a longer wash since shit dried and now have to wait or do hand washing on my pan to cook breakfast.

So I asked a relative who's a farmer about the egg thing in my country. They said that it's more of a cultural thing to keep them in the fridge here but not necessary. So there you go. Just thought I'd share my "mystery solved" moment.

Not so much an eccentricity and more of a model theme but there's a model I know who cosplays a different character every day. I wouldn't know any of them but the effort involved is astonishing. If you are a guy who is into Cosplay then she must be an absolute dream come true.

Status
Not open for further replies.