AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Modified documents

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

asha1223

Banhammered
Mar 23, 2023
My account was banned after 3 months, reason- modified documents .i am ready to provide all my documents kindly help me @Charlie_SC . acount name - Teddy-Beaar

Hello @asha1223
As per your discussions with our Support team, you have already been advised that you are permanently suspended from our site for using technically modified documents.
Please note that this decision is final, but we do wish you well in your future endeavours.

Reactions: BikerBabeBonnie
Upvote 1
@Charlie_SC I Want to know Why My Id:desi_bhabhi2001
Permanently block why??
I all documents are valid and original.
I can proof it.
Please unblock my ID. As Soon As Possible...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-25-00-56-11-35_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-25-00-56-11-35_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
    305 KB · Views: 18
Upvote 0
Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0
Sir i did not get support there that's why i am here ,they first ask me for proofs after then i provided every proofs they are not giving a valid reason to me for my ban how my all documents could be modified i have given 4-5 proofs to them
Hello @asha1223
As per your discussions with our Support team, you have already been advised that you are permanently suspended from our site for using technically modified documents.
Please note that this decision is final, but we do wish you well in your future endeavours.

Upvote 0
Hello @asha1223
Sir i discussed with support every time they assign me new agent then i have to tell everything again to them then they ask for documents .i ll give them documents then again new agent assign to me and say same thing again. Plese help me sir 3 moderators ask me for documents and i have given them ,3 times but after they not proceed further. And they reply in 2 days for a single message plese help me sir

Upvote 0
Hello @azi

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.