AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Monday, Monday... la la, la la la

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
Now that I am taking full weekends off, Mondays feel more like actual Mondays. I did not wake with motivation to do my cardio this morning. All I've done today was eat breakfast and lunch, schmooze on the webs, lay out in the backyard to try and get some sun, shower, and started 2 loads of laundry. Now I am plopped down on the couch and I have a feeling I won't move for a little while.

Being out in the sunshine was nice today. It was hot though! 80 degrees and the breeze only blew once in a while so I baked a bit. I actually stuck my legs in the pool all the way up to my knees. The pool is 65, per the floating ducky thermometer. Brr! Here are 2 snaps I took in my iPhone while I was out there.

While I baked in the sun I finished my first quest on Final Fantasy on my phone and also visited the Twitter world for a bit. I even tweeted my Boxxy and Buttcheek pics. :pottytrain1:

This week my schedule is going to be a little weird. My plan tonight is just to get on and have some fun with games and boobie flashes, since I intend to stay mostly dressed all night. I don't know if I'll be signed on for the same hours as usual, but we'll see how the crowd is. Hopefully I can get back to my normal show on Tuesday, but it depends on some girly factors ;). Wednesday is the last day of the pay period for MFC, which means that as of Midnight, it will be the new period, and the start of a new Miss MFC list. So on Wednesday night I would like to stay on really super late into the next morning and see how high I can get on the top 20! I know it may be short lived, but I think it would be exciting to see myself up there even for a day or two. Thursday, depending on how late I stay up night before, I should be on a double shift. Then Friday, I will be doing an afternoon show ONLY. I actually have plans that were made a while back so I'll have to be off by like 6pm at the latest on Friday.

It's going to feel like a wacky week, but hopefully we'll have fun all along the way. I may even get motivated enough to take a new set of photos over the weekend! We'll see.

While out shopping on Saturday I picked up a couple new snacks to try out. I think I've had the chips before when I was growing up, and I know I tried some peas before, but I didn't realize how addicted I'd get to these 2 items:

These peas are hot! So yummy though. Only recently have I started to like the heat and flavor of wasabi. The shrimp chips smell terrible, and I think I have to be in the right mood to enjoy them. I am actually snacking on them right now. I'm pretty sure my breath will smell like cat food when I'm done.

Attachments

• buttcheeksun.jpg
    buttcheeksun.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 375
  • boxxysun.jpg
    boxxysun.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 375
  • snacks.jpg
    snacks.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 375
Reactions: AngelicTease
Nom Nom Nom!! Asian people junk foods!! :dance:

To get an idea how much wasabi is on these peas...

The yellowish color is the wasabi.

Attachments

• wasabipeas.jpg
    wasabipeas.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 367
Reactions: AngelicTease
Status
Not open for further replies.