AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Money/Tokens back for

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2023
Recently I became unfriended with a female model on Chaturbate whom I have followed for about 8-9 months. For a long time we had a very close relationship online.

A couple of days ago another user (and for some time also as a mod at her room) contacted me on another media, telling me that they had had a quarrel and in which she talked very badly about me behind my back. I and her have generally had a respectful dialogue when online, but a few episodes of her being angry with me which though was solved back then.

The other user told me, that she lately urged him to pay a lot of tokens to her (he was willing to do so and had the money) to urge me to pay her a lot as well. Which he then excused for. The other user talked some things about this case at another media. Then she suddenly wrote to me at Telegram being very angry with me and him and wanted us out of her life forever.

Unfortunately I have an open issue with her, since I a few weeks ago paid her for making some pictures and videos for me, of which I yet have not received it all, but only part of it. Yesterday I decided to enter her page after a few days outside. I wrote a private message, asking her either to make the rest of the pictures and videos to me, or to pay back the money/tips that I had paid for the part of pictures and videos that I haven't got yet, summing 2100 tokens.

She wrote me back in a very rude and inpolite manner, talking about a payback of the money. But before I managed to reply her, she had banned me from her page. Coincidentally I know the profile of her monitor with whom I also have had some dialogue from time to time. Since she banned me yesterday, I wrote to him to with the request to pay back the money for with I did not get my order.

Yet I have not received an answer neither from her (well, she banned me) nor him. I have given them a week to respond. In case they do not respond, my question is: Is there by any chance a possibilty that I can report her account and get back the money paid for the order I did not receive. In a way I consider this case fraud, if I don't get back the money/tokens I paid for the order, because she banned me before I had the chance to arrange a payback of the money with me.

Note: I haven't registrered a case on this yet on the Chaturbate page. I am not sure where to do it, maybe you can help telling me where to do it.

Best regards,
Tauro1975DK

Recently I became unfriended with a female model on Chaturbate whom I have followed for about 8-9 months. For a long time we had a very close relationship online.

A couple of days ago another user (and for some time also as a mod at her room) contacted me on another media, telling me that they had had a quarrel and in which she talked very badly about me behind my back. I and her have generally had a respectful dialogue when online, but a few episodes of her being angry with me which though was solved back then.

The other user told me, that she lately urged him to pay a lot of tokens to her (he was willing to do so and had the money) to urge me to pay her a lot as well. Which he then excused for. The other user talked some things about this case at another media. Then she suddenly wrote to me at Telegram being very angry with me and him and wanted us out of her life forever.

Unfortunately I have an open issue with her, since I a few weeks ago paid her for making some pictures and videos for me, of which I yet have not received it all, but only part of it. Yesterday I decided to enter her page after a few days outside. I wrote a private message, asking her either to make the rest of the pictures and videos to me, or to pay back the money/tips that I had paid for the part of pictures and videos that I haven't got yet, summing 2100 tokens.

She wrote me back in a very rude and inpolite manner, talking about a payback of the money. But before I managed to reply her, she had banned me from her page. Coincidentally I know the profile of her monitor with whom I also have had some dialogue from time to time. Since she banned me yesterday, I wrote to him to with the request to pay back the money for with I did not get my order.

Yet I have not received an answer neither from her (well, she banned me) nor him. I have given them a week to respond. In case they do not respond, my question is: Is there by any chance a possibilty that I can report her account and get back the money paid for the order I did not receive. In a way I consider this case fraud, if I don't get back the money/tokens I paid for the order, because she banned me before I had the chance to arrange a payback of the money with me.

Note: I haven't registrered a case on this yet on the Chaturbate page. I am not sure where to do it, maybe you can help telling me where to do it.

Best regards,
Tauro1975DK
one sugestion.. want pictures pay per pcs like ask her to put in menu position for example "personal pic.. " and ofcourse let she add aswell what kinda of picture.. then tip for it and she must immediatelly create this pic and send it in PM... thats how it works in my room.. about custom video... never pay before... like speak about what you want to see in it and approximaly how much it will cost... and after she create video she post it on her bio page video section with price about what you talked.. and you buy it from video section thats how it works in my room. Ofcourse there is possibility that you wont buy it, but you aswell will not get it as you wanted it and then model just did her work for free... aswell this could work for pic set...

but must say that girls can be dishonest/rude/impolite but aswell users can be dishonest/rude/impolite....

i hope you understood what i mean due my not perfect english... i think you wont get back tokens... but i am not administration and i am none who can do something about it...

Upvote 0
one sugestion.. want pictures pay per pcs like ask her to put in menu position for example "personal pic.. " and ofcourse let she add aswell what kinda of picture.. then tip for it and she must immediatelly create this pic and send it in PM... thats how it works in my room.. about custom video... never pay before... like speak about what you want to see in it and approximaly how much it will cost... and after she create video she post it on her bio page video section with price about what you talked.. and you buy it from video section thats how it works in my room. Ofcourse there is possibility that you wont buy it, but you aswell will not get it as you wanted it and then model just did her work for free... aswell this could work for pic set...

but must say that girls can be dishonest/rude/impolite but aswell users can be dishonest/rude/impolite....

i hope you understood what i mean due my not perfect english... i think you wont get back tokens... but i am not administration and i am none who can do something about it...
You must be joking.

Upvote 0
Doing work for free.
yes model will do that for free if in result user wont buy that what he requested... but aswell no one else will can not see it for free... if someoone will want to see it he will need to pay price to what agreed user for who was created this custom video or pic set...

till this moment this system works for me in my room... and till this moment users always has bought /took ordered videos... for price what we agreed and still those videos is aviable in my video section for the same price.... they are not aviable for free even for fanclub

Upvote 0
as additional answer... i am not telling that model must do something while she do not recieve order request... model can have agreement with user on words and acces to created content in this case pic set/or video is for tkn what was talked about in agrement in words with user... so result user will not see content if he will not pay this amount of tkn

Upvote 0
I get the idea but if this was to be a very specific custom video, with a specific storyline, including name of the member, specific outfits, makeup, hair, props... not just a custom of :"masturbate in doggy position for 10 min" which can be easily sold to anyone..
I can't imagine doing 4+hours of work on a custom getting ready, filming and editing, then the member not buying it and I couldn't sell to others.
There will be a very very very small % of models willing to film a custom before they get paid or do a picture set before payment so this advice isn't the best and will probably result in the member getting kicked/banned left right and center for asking for something and not paying for it before hand.

Upvote 0
I get the idea but if this was to be a very specific custom video, with a specific storyline, including name of the member, specific outfits, makeup, hair, props... not just a custom of :"masturbate in doggy position for 10 min" which can be easily sold to anyone..
I can't imagine doing 4+hours of work on a custom getting ready, filming and editing, then the member not buying it and I couldn't sell to others.
There will be a very very very small % of models willing to film a custom before they get paid or do a picture set before payment so this advice isn't the best and will probably result in the member getting kicked/banned left right and center for asking for something and not paying for it before hand.
well yes i agree.. just its one of the way how can protect themselfs users and models...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.