AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

"More Rooms Like This" - New to CB

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
Not sure how long this has been on Chaturbate but I have only just seen it. It definitely hasn't been weeks, maybe days.
But below the model's video and chat, in a new tab it has this section which shows "similar rooms". My question is: does anyone know what it's based on? All of the rooms in this tab for a model I am watching, NONE of them are similar, or not that I would say. She doesn't have tags in her room title so it isn't based on that and she is 41, the "more rooms like this" tab is showing 20 rooms, but only ONE of those is 40+

Based on location? I honestly have no idea. Not sure it's even based on what I view, as I view 30+ and of these 20 rooms, they are mostly below the age of 30, in fact only one is above 30 - and she is 42.

Just curious if anyone knows or has any ideas?

Edit:
Just to add, I do like this idea, as I have seen it on other sites and thought it'd be nice on CB.
I'd also love to see a tab for "recently viewed" too, as I think we may have all seen a model we enjoy and have to rush off and maybe forgot to follow. So that would be fantastic to be able to see your last 20 - 50 models you watched.

Reactions: mira_leo
It's been around for like two weeks, but yeah it's kinda pointless. And to be honest I think it might even be a bad thing as other rooms can serve as a distraction to viewers. And reduce overall tipping.

To me it feels like MFC and other sites that have the exact same thing. The only difference is that you don't see live thumbnails unless you use a 3rd party script to enable it on user end.

Upvote 0
I don't know what its based off of either. perhaps it is an algorithm based on what previous or next room people typically entered? The reason I suspect that is because it doesnt look like it has much of a pattern....until you pick a colombian model and then most of the suggestions are colombian and I know a lot of colombians that constantly look at other colombian models for ideas.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.