AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MORTAL KOMBAT

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2011
Cordes Lakes, Arizona
Twitter Username
@SuperSentaifan
MFC Username
Crimson1983
Chaturbate Username
Rockhard1983
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/397439/Rockhard1983/
Since there isn't a thread about the new Mortal Kombat game that came out a while ago before the PSN outage, I decided that I'd make one. I got my pre-ordered copy at GameStop and got a code to download Scorpion's classic costume from MK1 as well as unlock his classic fatality (TOASTY!)

The only thing that I don't like about the reboot is that some of the characters AI are nerfed and unbalanced, especially Goro, Shang Tsung and Shao Kahn! But I'm just glad that the fatalities are back and gorier than ever. Brief warning ahead of time, if you are squeamish or faint of heart, you shouldn't watch this Youtube video.

It's soooooooo goood. :) I just beat the Story mode last night. For those that are brave enough to venture, be prepared to RAAAAAGE. Like, Shatner style. (Which works because his name is Shao Khan.)

*swoon* waited in line for this release to get my loot
5T84el.jpg

JimmyD24 said:
It's soooooooo goood. :) I just beat the Story mode last night. For those that are brave enough to venture, be prepared to RAAAAAGE. Like, Shatner style. (Which works because his name is Shao Khan.)
Be prepared to RAAAAAAAGE indeed, especially with Goro, Kintaro, Shang Tsung and Shao Kahn! Shao Kahn is so fucking nerfed and cheap as hell, along the same lines with Shang Tsung also. It took me up to 3 tries to beat him which is absurd!

i dont have the $ to buy it yet but it is #1 on my to buy list once the price drops.
(I have PS3) and the PS3 version includes Kratos from the God of War series which is pretty cool.
Also, there are a BUNCH of level fatalities akin to the original uppercut-into-the-pit stuff. This time around you can "FINISH HIM!" by knocking then into the path of oncoming traffic (or even a sub way train!) I think there are like 5 or 6 different stages with their own environmental fatalities!
Test your (might, sight, luck) skills minigames, /drool

I thought this would "just" be a graphically beefed up repackage of the original MK with the original cast of characters. I am very happy with the roster size.
I am quite impressed with the jiggly-bits added with the new 3d character models too. Sonya's boobs are awesome and I have the sudden urge for a REAAALLLY ugly 4-armed camgirl to RP Shiva for me (she got a booty like POW!!)

I am really getting behind on games I want. If anyone has played any or all of the 3, which is the better game between MK, Marvel vs. Capcom3, and Wrestlemania Allstars?

Freq said:
i dont have the $ to buy it yet but it is #1 on my to buy list once the price drops.
Amazon is selling it for $40, not sure if that's enough of a drop for you, but I couldn't pass it up.
I went for the PS3 as well, mainly because of Kratos.

morment said:
Freq said:
Amazon is selling it for $40, not sure if that's enough of a drop for you, but I couldn't pass it up.
I went for the PS3 as well, mainly because of Kratos.
That's exactly why I put down my $5 at GameStop when I pre-ordered it besides the fact that you get Scorpion's classic outfit and fatality from the original game.

Status
Not open for further replies.