AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Most secure outside payment method?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

luxgray

Cam Model
May 9, 2023
Twitter Username
@luxxxgray
MFC Username
luxgray
Streamate Username
luxgray
Chaturbate Username
Luxgray
Hello! One of my customers actually bought coding lessons from me :p And I'd like to accept outside payment. (MFC exchange rate can pack such a wallop sometimes.) I know that these tend to be less secure, but any experience on which is possibly the most secure? Cash app? I know Paypal is not great. Any other suggestions?

Ah, gotcha. I thought because it was non-cam related it would be alright...
If your relationship with this guy goes south, he can make up whatever he wants and email proof of payment to the site in question.

That percentage camsites take is payment for us using their services. Bandwidth, servers, payment protection, traffic, ect.

If its listed on your twitter, fair game. But still can be risky.

If its more money you want, i recommend adding more eggs to your basket like split streaming other cam sites, sexting, pso, clips, or subs

Gotcha. That’s unfortunate that any outside sale to any customer that I meet on MFC violates TOS. What if I want to sell knitted tea cozies? :p Good idea about adding it to Twitter. I figure if I only advertise through Twitter, and we coordinate through Twitter DMs it should be fine?

If you coordinate outside of the cam site I think it should be fine... Furthermore it has nothing to do with sex work or usual services that you offer on MFC.
the safest would be crypto since there is no chargeback possible

Gotcha. That’s unfortunate that any outside sale to any customer that I meet on MFC violates TOS. What if I want to sell knitted tea cozies? :p Good idea about adding it to Twitter. I figure if I only advertise through Twitter, and we coordinate through Twitter DMs it should be fine?
Yeah coordinating through twitter dms is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.