AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Mostly everything is the same

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dinowalkrox said:
PS: DO not start spamming reddit.com trying to do the same exact thing, it will not work a 2nd time anytime soon and will most likely get you banned and possible all future camgirl ama's.
So is this guy the President of reddit (The Predditor)?

Ve haf our vays of banning you! :mrgreen:

Reactions: MemberEd
Sevrin said:
in the Models Only forum, in which most topics likely end up with confessions of detailed sexual fantasies involving Yours Truly and, occasionally, non-Sevrin ACF pervs, but other discussions are allowed, as well.

:eek: HE KNOWS!!! :lol:

----

OP dear, did you ever consider that in a field of red flowers, the blue ones stand out, but in a field of blue flowers, it'll be the red ones who stand out?

What I mean is, if all the camgirls start doing the shows that you say you want to see, then that will be the new "same old thing". I should know, it kinda happened to me. I joined MFC back before there were a lot of geeky girls there (Nov 5th 2009 was my first day, and yes, my first cammiversary DID involve a Guy Fox mask). Everyone was like "OMG, I've never seen a geek girl here before! DUDE! This is awesome!" I earned a pretty good amount of money the first few months. But new geek girls joined, and then some more, and my income went down. Six months after I joined, I was "just another geek girl." In fact, two months ago, I was asked "why are there so many geeks camming?"

Basically, when I joined MFC, I was a blue flower in a sea of red flowers. Now, I'm just another blue flower in a sea of blue flowers. If everyone started doing what Aella is doing, then she would cease to be unique.

Those who are unique in what they do, while it's fun to have a couple other camgirls who do the same sorts of things, it kinda sucks when there's 1,000 others who decide to copy what you're doing. They need the masses of people who are doing the same old thing to help them stand out.

So here's to the masses doing the same old thing. Long may they let the unique girls shine!

Totally! When I was doing outdoor/risky public shows they were rare... i could make BANK doing something outdoors in public...

now.. every single time i log on theres someone in the top 3 rows, sometimes more in a coffee shop, library, back seat of a car, etc..

This is partially the reason why they don't make me any money any more.

Miss_Lollipop said:
Totally! When I was doing outdoor/risky public shows they were rare... i could make BANK doing something outdoors in public...

now.. every single time i log on theres someone in the top 3 rows, sometimes more in a coffee shop, library, back seat of a car, etc..

This is partially the reason why they don't make me any money any more.

You have to up your game. Do one in the White House, with Obama in the background.

LilyMarie said:
A fitness fetish? A firewoman fetish? Come on. How big do you think the target group is for that? Business-wise, it has always made sense to sell things many people are into, rather than things few people are into. It's just... common sense.

I'd love to watch a woman with a big ol' hose. :think:

Reactions: LilyMarie
takuy said:
LilyMarie said:
A fitness fetish? A firewoman fetish? Come on. How big do you think the target group is for that? Business-wise, it has always made sense to sell things many people are into, rather than things few people are into. It's just... common sense.

:think: I am thinking slightly differently.

Two firefighters( gender depends on site rules.) come back into the station, looking distressed. They had just lost someone close to them in the inferno they had been fighting, and you can see their new grasp of mortality in their soot covered faces as their eyes look for answers not to be found. They start to disrobe and drop their heavy uniform pieces one at a time, occasionally tugging on their partners garments to help remove them. Bone tired and chilled to the core the younger one starts shivering, and is pulled into an embrace by their senior. The embrace is fought for a moment due to confusion then returned with a desperation driven by a desire to live, and forget the pain of facing death that night.

Leaning on each other they staggered to the showers, and as they walked the leaning started to turn into caring strokes of the other's body. As steam filled the air and dirty water rolled down their well honed muscles, covered in new burns and old scars, the strokes turned into more.

Shaun__ said:
takuy said:
LilyMarie said:

:think: I am thinking slightly differently.

Two firefighters( gender depends on site rules.) come back into the station, looking distressed. They had just lost someone close to them in the inferno they had been fighting, and you can see their new grasp of mortality in their soot covered faces as their eyes look for answers not to be found. They start to disrobe and drop their heavy uniform pieces one at a time, occasionally tugging on their partners garments to help remove them. Bone tired and chilled to the core the younger one starts shivering, and is pulled into an embrace by their senior. The embrace is fought for a moment due to confusion then returned with a desperation driven by a desire to live, and forget the pain of facing death that night.

Leaning on each other they staggered to the showers, and as they walked the leaning started to turn into caring strokes of the other's body. As steam filled the air and dirty water rolled down their well honed muscles, covered in new burns and old scars, the strokes turned into more.

Have you ever considered writing an erotic novel?

Aella said:
I'm late to the party, but I just wanna throw in there - I haven't met one person who was aware they had a mime fetish prior to seeing a mime show. I'm not fetishy at all, just weird.

I find myself wondering whether there are actually many mime fetishists, or if it's mostly and expression of the fact that it's beautiful and sexy girl in a costume who is acting whimsical while keeping her mouth shut. Sounds like the basis for a pretty vanilla male fantasy to me.

Reactions: LadyLuna
zippypinhead said:
Aella said:
I'm late to the party, but I just wanna throw in there - I haven't met one person who was aware they had a mime fetish prior to seeing a mime show. I'm not fetishy at all, just weird.

I find myself wondering whether there are actually many mime fetishists, or if it's mostly and expression of the fact that it's beautiful and sexy girl in a costume who is acting whimsical while keeping her mouth shut. Sounds like the basis for a pretty vanilla male fantasy to me.

There are no mime fetishists, only Aella fetishists.

yossarian said:
zippypinhead said:
Aella said:

There are no mime fetishists, only Aella fetishists.

Agreed.

yossarian ,There are no mime fetishists, only Aella fetishists.

If this is the case then I am the president of the group or the most fanatic. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.