AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Mount Rushmore of Yankees

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 26, 2016
Colorado
MFC Username
admiralfoot
For the baseball fans out there. If you were to make a Mount Rushmore of Yankee greats, which four would you enshrine on the monument?

And I know you Red Sox fans would want to strap a bomb to it and blow it to smithereens. :)

For the baseball fans out there. If you were to make a Mount Rushmore of Yankee greats, which four would you enshrine on the monument?

And I know you Red Sox fans would want to strap a bomb to it and blow it to smithereens. :)

This won't be popular, but if there are only 4, they have to be: Ruth, Gehrig, DiMaggio, and Mantle. Considered Whitey Ford in place of Mantle. Either one would be a good choice.

Considered Catfish, Goose, and Reggie from the great 70's teams. But for me, they didn't have the "Yankee Tenure".

Modern day players like Jeter, Mariano, Roger, Andy, etc...history will have to judge. Torre should be in the conversation for top Yankee manager, but that wasn't the question. I just don't think any players or team beat those 4 I named for sheer dominance.

yankees won 5 world series in my lifetime so that is the bulk of my knowledge lol. I'd say Ruth and Mantle for sure.

Modern day players like Jeter, Mariano, Roger, Andy, etc...history will have to judge. Torre should be in the conversation for top Yankee manager, but that wasn't the question. I just don't think any players or team beat those 4 I named for sheer dominance.

Agree with Jeter and Mariano(mariano rivera is kind of my favorite ever, but also Jeter cause he's Jeter)

Roger? Clemens? Nope. You don't get to play 12 seasons with the Red Sox and then get on Mount Yankee... haha

Petite never inspired enough confidence to me. His numbers are good for sheer volume but there were plenty of times in the post season... where I was like... DONT FUCK THIS UP(baseball is the only sport that makes me yell at televisions) Maybe because he was like the solid pitcher I think I needed to always count on him for wins that I felt like I couldn't.

Whereas someone like Mariano came in for relief and you basically started playing We Are The Champions... Except for in 2001... We won't talk about that. I cried like an infant.

Last edited:
There has to be a fifth bust on that mountain. There wouldn't have been Ruth, Gehrig, DiMaggio and Mickey had there not first been Jacob Ruppert. As owner of the NY Yankees he was the person that bought Ruth from the Red Sox and started a dynasty that lasts til this day. Without Ruppert there wouldn't have been 27 World Series championships and more inductees in Cooperstown than I can count.

Reactions: Admiralfoot
There has to be a fifth bust on that mountain. There wouldn't have been Ruth, Gehrig, DiMaggio and Mickey had there not first been Jacob Ruppert. As owner of the NY Yankees he was the person that bought Ruth from the Red Sox and started a dynasty that lasts til this day. Without Ruppert there wouldn't have been 27 World Series championships and more inductees in Cooperstown than I can count.

Meh... then you could even throw in Steinbrenner. Some argue the Yankees haven't been the same without him behind the scenes. He ran a tight ship, down to the hair cuts, shaving and keeping up all appearances "Yankee"

Meh... then you could even throw in Steinbrenner. Some argue the Yankees haven't been the same without him behind the scenes. He ran a tight ship, down to the hair cuts, shaving and keeping up all appearances "Yankee"

Nah, I'm no fan of George so on the Yankee Mt. Rushmore I'm gonna build there is to be no mention of that particular individual. But I can always be persuaded to put your bust there. :)

Reactions: LuckySmiles
That's acceptable! In my 8th grade yearbook prophecy they put "Manager of the Yankees and Owner of the NY Knicks"

So I mean... I still have some time to get on the mountain in a legitimate way... :cigar:

But I don't think we need owners on the mountain. And I don't think we can only have the early Yankees on the mountain. Maybe two mountains... or a whole mountain range!

Wait wut? I can't own a mountain? Is that what you're saying? I can't own MY mountain??? The mountain I pay property taxes on, I can't own it? Not only can I own the mofo but I won't put the first Yankee on it. Matter of fact I'm gonna carve out your bust FOUR times on it! Yeah...I said it. I'm putting YOU on there all by your lonesome! Whatcha say 'bout them apples, huh?

Again, wait: you planned this shit out, didn't you?

• Funny!
Sounds like something someone from Boston would say. In light of this revelation I am petitioning to have your legal rights to carve all things Yankee revoked.

You don't skeere me none, I'm a Braves fan and the last couple of years have gotten used to revocation...namely, National League East pennants and being out of the title chase by Memorial Day. And just because you threatened me in the aforementioned matter (which I can only assume also includes forfeiture of any Yankee baseball cards I own) I shall now make it my life's mission to get back at you by carving your likeness on a mountain. And not just any mountain, mind you. Not one of them girly, granite hills you find in foreign places like Rhode Island or Connecticut or Massachusetts; NO, rather I'm gonna get you back by carving you into marble. So help me Hank Aaron, if it's the last thing I do you WILL be marbleized (is that a word???)

Uh huh, if you go fishin' for Moby Dick you better bring the tartar sauce...

• Sorry to hear that.
Babe Ruth, Ty Cobb, Jackie Robinson, Lou Gehrig.

Ahem, thread title: "Mount Rushmore of Yankees"

Ummm, 2 out of 4 ain't bad...:haha::haha::haha:

• Funny!
Reactions: eyeteach
Status
Not open for further replies.