AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Movies about sexworkers?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im currently into movies about sexworkers. Any good ones?
Ive recently seen Cam, Pleasure and Lovelace and i wanna see mooore. Like actually well made movies, theres a lot of trash ones
boogie nights kind of fits that theme and imo was a good movie.
The Duce was an awesome tv that's on theme too.

Im currently into movies about sexworkers. Any good ones?
Ive recently seen Cam, Pleasure and Lovelace and i wanna see mooore. Like actually well made movies, theres a lot of trash ones
I Haven't seen Zola but it's supposed to be very good

The Menu depicts sex work in a way i really like

Bruna Surfistinha ( Confessions of a Brazilian Call Girl ) is a great movie and TV show based on a real story! She had an amazing life and made millions from sexwork. ❤️

Reactions: Lilly_____
Bruna Surfistinha ( Confessions of a Brazilian Call Girl ) is a great movie and TV show based on a real story! She had an amazing life and made millions from sexwork. ❤️
I had no idea this movie was known in other countries! She was a sensation here and became very famous because of the book that then became this movie. It's a really cool story indeed and the fact that it was written by the sex worker herself makes it awesome.

• Hugs
Reactions: EllaM

Watch Girl House! I thought it was so freakin’ good! That deranged fan was scary af.

Reactions: rockin_rod
I just started watching the series Playboy Murders on ID. It's incredibly interesting.

Reactions: tattootess
I had no idea this movie was known in other countries! She was a sensation here and became very famous because of the book that then became this movie. It's a really cool story indeed and the fact that it was written by the sex worker herself makes it awesome.
It is known! in fact this movie was on Netflix for a while in Europe, it's not anymore but I hope to be back in future

Reactions: Lilly_____
There was a movie on Netflix a few years ago that I cannot remember the name of. It was about a cam girl who lured a sheriff into meeting her in real life and she ends up shooting him...it was wild. King...something. I just remember it had a very masculine title.

Reactions: tattootess
I have not seen it yet but if you want something that covers sex work in a more global way

Gangubai Kathiawadi keeps getting reccomended to me on Netflix. It's a biographical pic of a woman who is sex trafficked and then I guess becomes a madam/mogul over that world..
Ouf that sounds horrible, ill check it out but when it comes to sex trafficking i get too triggered haha

Status
Not open for further replies.