AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Movies in 2011

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigsancho

V.I.P. AmberLander
Sep 13, 2010
Bay Area
New Year means new movies coming out, so which movies are you hyped for 2011, here is my list

Green Hornet 1/14/2011 It not too much of long wait for this movie to come out, really looking forward to the movie and wanting to see how Seth Rogen will do outside of a comedy role
green-hornet_15.jpg

Your Highness 4/8/2011 This movie looks funny as fuck and it directed by the same guy who did Pineapple Express
Your+Highness+Pic+3.jpg

Thor 5/6/2011 It's Thor nuff said and I literally jizzed my pants when the trailer came on before Tron:Legacy
Thor-2011.jpg

Pirates of the Caribbean On Stranger Tides 5/20/2011 Hopefully the 4th installment will be some what better than the 3rd installment and it's going to be weird to see this movie sequel with no Orlando Bloom also the trailers came on before Tron: Legacy
pirates-of-the-caribbean-on-stranger-tides.jpg

The Hangover 2 5/26/2011 I want to know what the hell the plot is going to be all about since Doug is no longer a bachelor

X-Men: First Class 6/3/2011 Really curious to see the direction of this reboot for the series

Captain America: The First Avenger 7/22/2011

Cowboys & Aliens 7/29/2011
cowboys-and-aliens-2011-movie-poster.jpg

I guess 2011 will be the year of comics again

i saw all these before tron aswell :)

Thor looks pap. No doubt hollywood will castrate him compared to the comic, certainly looked that way from the clip.

Pirates felt like flogging a dead horse from the 2nd movie, I hope I'm proved wrong with that one.

your Highness looks good tho

Just_mark__ said:
QueenMeadow said:
an Americanized BR.

:cry:
Nothing about that phrase can be good

Eh, after reading the book there was SO much that the movie missed. The directors claim to want to make the remake more like the book. So I am down.
Besides, if the fact that the movie is SO off the book can't make me dislike my BR, an Americanized one isn't going to kill my love either.

Don't hate the remakes, just hate the game Marky boy...

Attachments

• 1289518096t-battle royale wrap.jpg
    1289518096t-battle royale wrap.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 450
im geekily excited for sucker punch. hot girls, sexy anime outfits, ridiculous cg and dragons... ooolala i smell some cosplay :)
also harry potter part deux! yes yes yes.

Attachments

• Sucker-Punch-Movie1.jpg
    Sucker-Punch-Movie1.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 430
Anything with Anthony Hopkins is usually awesome and The Rite looks downright creepy good.

One of my all time favorites, The Thing, is being remade AGAIN.

The beautiful Kate Beckinsale is back as Selene and looks like they may have a vampire/Lycan lovechild in Underworld4.

I think The Thing (2011) is a prequel and not a remake. And The Thing was barely a remake of The Thing From Another World, it was merely another movie based on Who Goes There? and a more faithful one at that.

OMG! OMG! OMG! UNDERWORLD 4!!!!!!!!!!!! GAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! *happy dance happy dance* :hello1: :laughing5: :toothy7: :banana-ninja: :banana-linedance: :banana-rock: :banana-dreads: :greetings-clappingyellow: :happy-cheerleaderkid: :happy-cheerleadersmileyguy:

sandmanwes said:
Wheres the love for Scream 4, Captain America, and Kung Fo Panda 2?

The reason for the no love on Captain America is because there was no trailer for the movie up until Super Bowl Sunday, and Kung Fu Panda just gets no love from me, I can't stand Jack Black and his voice

Just saw a preview for Red Riding Hood in March 2011, looks spooky and evil like the original tales before they got dolled up for kids :D

PS- The Mechanic was great! :)

Just saw a preview for a movie I think was called "DeadDog" or something like that... looks funny!! Zombies, zombie support circles, and the like. Me likey!

Saw Red Riding Hood. Was good, but not worth the movie theater IMO. Anyone see Sucker Punch yet?

TomHonks said:
brave-new-world-movie.jpg

Directed by Ridley Scott
Starring Leonardo DiCaprio
Release TBA 2011
http://www.firstshowing.net/2009/ridley ... -momentum/
http://www.reuters.com/article/2009/08/ ... WZ20090806

I suspect it may be delayed yet another year, but who knows.
Here's hoping. :pray:

Judging by this, I wouldn't hold my breath. :( Aldous Huxley is one of my favourite authors and Scott is one of my favourite directors, but I don't think anything will come of this anytime soon. I think the world is dystopia'd out.

I personally am excited for Green Lantern, Transformers:Dark Side of the Moon, and I Am Number 4. X-men First Class seems like it might be interesting too, but I'm on the fence about that one.

Redwud3381 said:
I personally am excited for Green Lantern, Transformers:Dark Side of the Moon, and I Am Number 4. X-men First Class seems like it might be interesting too, but I'm on the fence about that one.
ehrm... number 4 was mediocre...
i agree on the marvel movies - still have to see thor - but it is only in 3D in the cinemas here and i prefer the 2D stuff...

well, given that i don't even own a tv, i don't see trailers all that often. And the last movie i saw in the theater was Underworld: Rise of the Lycans.

seen x-men first class and i am not convinced. Magneto was great, but Emma Frost and Professor Xavier hadn't any kind of charisma. Kevin Bacon looked like a pig with the mask on.
hmmm.... waiting for the next movies - the trailer for 3 musketiers was promising.

Status
Not open for further replies.