AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Multiple accounts banned.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 22, 2023
Hello, @punker barbie just looking to get some clarification on why my accounts got banned. Around a week ago I had two accounts banned and figured it was because they were not age-verified or something like that. I put in tickets to support and got no response Banned accounts :dreamyben, : Hazardzy. as I said I get nothing back from support so I create a 3rd account, and this time I get it age verified and all goes well it got approved etc. Then today 23/01/2023 I decided to purchase some tokens and as soon as I purchased the supporter pack my account got banned right away. Even though they allow the transaction to take place and then ban the account. So I now have 3 banned accounts with no response from support.

Account names,
: dreamyben - banned a week ago
: Hazardzy - banned a week ago
: dreamybens - banned today after a purchase.

Just hoping something can be done or sorted out and if not I want my money back.

Regards, Ben

Newly created Chaturbate account bans usually occur because the payment information (name, card number, address) used on the new account for making an initial purchase matches a previously banned account's payment information.

Furthermore, additional account creation after being banned is itself a violation of Chaturbate's Terms & Conditions -- Appendix C § 1(xi): You will not create additional accounts in an attempt to circumvent a ban by us or another Community Member.

Reactions: Rytar
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.