AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

my account banned by chaturbate and no response by support :(

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 13, 2023
my cb username : cutie_bun_priya was banned by chaturbate i very well know i did not break any rule and earlier also it was suspended once because some people did fake rerporting of my account which was lifted, but this time chaturbate just banned my pasport i think, and support is not sending any reply (( please anyone help

@punker barbie i got mail from chaturbate, and it says i was putting recorded shows in my accounts for broadcasting which is completely false, i do not even know how to upload a recorded video to show it live forget about doing so, now they are saying my account is permantnelty banned, and so my solo and couple all acount gets banned. this is ridiculous, i have never showed any recorded video or done such thing in my live stream.

Attachments

• cbbbbb.jpg
    cbbbbb.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 6
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.