AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 7, 2023
Streamate Username
Thequeenofanal
Chaturbate Username
Kimberkiss_19_
Huello @punker barbie my ticket number is #22786852 but my account is still banned because one of the documents that are anchored to my account is permanently banned, I have not violated any rules, today I sent another email to chaturbate support again , explaining what happened, please can you help me so that the response is prompt my nick name is Kimberkiss_19_

Hey @Kimberkiss I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #22724426
Hey @punker barbie. They still haven't responded to me, I've attached an image of the last email I sent today.
The last email they responded to me was the ticket Re: Request #22786852 but they have not given me any response, can you help me with the last email I sent please, my nick is kimberkiss_19_

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.