AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My account been banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 15, 2023
Hi anyone able to help me in chaturbate my username is mistresscumhard i was working for 4yrs in site i get banned even do i get my new pasport and national id 😭 im so much stress now im jobless i dont know to do now im depress now i work as a cammodel to help my parents to have a aprtment and to have get food i enjoy be a model in chaturbate but chaturbate banned me i try to signup with new pasport and national id but after i send my age veri still banned please of someone here to pitty on me to able to help me or to talk chaturbate please help me im begging you🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

You need write to @punker barbie . I saw you made another post too, no need. She is not sitting here all the time and sometimes it takes 1-2 days until she respond posts here. Wait for her response, i already tagged her for you here so she wil see this post,

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.