AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My account got banned permanently

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2022
Singapore
Chaturbate Username
Seanathan123456
Hi @punker barbie,

My account recently got banned permanently and the reason was give is “Recently we received a report about someone engaging in prohibited role play, including underage role play. This individual was immediately banned from the Chaturbate platform. In reviewing this individual’s account, everyone they attempted to engage in this inappropriate conduct was placed in a protective suspension pending review. In reviewing your interactions with this individual, we found that you participated in the prohibited role play. As a result, in accordance with our zero-tolerance policy with respect to the exploitation of minors (including by role play), your account was terminated and you were permanently banned from the Chaturbate platform. Should you create or access any accounts in violation of this ban, such accounts will be subject to termination without warning and any amounts associated with such accounts will be deemed forfeit.” I didn’t not get into any role-play in fact I told the user to leave and not disturb me. I really need my account back please help me with it, I’m so depressed right now. I have been using chaturbate for almost 7 years and this happened to a loyal supporter like me. Please please help me out I’m begging you!

Ticket number: [Chaturbate] 19245710
User: Seanathan123456

Status
Not open for further replies.