AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My account is ban after I submit my id to the new jumio system

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 6, 2022
Hi,

Hope u can help me to my account ( sexyyceline ) My account is ban after I submit my id to the new system and I know that I don't have any violations in the site I email them and they say I'm permanent ban in chaturbate platform,I know this is just an error because I know I don't have any violations in the site hope u can help me .

I've had about 8 years without any problems and about 100 thousand followers. I also have tokens left in the account that I want to withdraw. Please help me @punker barbie

Kind regards !

Last edited:
Hi,

Hope u can help me to my account ( sexyyceline ) My account is ban after I submit my id to the new system and I know that I don't have any violations in the site I email them and they say I'm permanent ban in chaturbate platform,I know this is just an error because I know I don't have any violations in the site hope u can help me .

I've had about 8 years without any problems and about 100 thousand followers. I also have tokens left in the account that I want to withdraw. Please help me @punker barbie

Kind regards !

Upvote 0
Hi,

Kind regards !

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.