AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My account issue

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goddesssylvanna

Banhammered
Sep 4, 2023
@punker barbie hi maam this is monstercockgoddessxx . I wished you can help list or unban my account . I am suspected as minor and using false ID, which is Passport and I have my renewed drivers license, proving that’s me working online. I had my multiple surgeries and I explained it to support chat already down loading my videos and pictures had my lip fillers, knows, hair Transplant, and fox eye surgeries done to my face and full body liposuction . Maybe that’s the reason why I suspected that I am a minor, which is not. I am already 33 years of age. I have submitted already my documents through email and I am still not getting a response from them. I wish you can help me or give back my account so I can work again . Thank you .

Attachments

• IMG_4715.jpeg
    IMG_4715.jpeg
    361.2 KB · Views: 7
Hello maam @punker barbie this is monstercockgoddessxx can i follow up my report about my account documentation. I am suspected as minor which is not . I have submitted needed documents and before and after my surgery multiple surgeries on my face and body thats why i look so different

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.