AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My account was banned after CB is alleging my ID's are fake but it isn't true @punker barbie

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 18, 2023
Hi @punker barbie

CB support denied the approval of my model account Rubberxnina so after that I contact them asking a more detailed explanation and they answer back saying my documents were altered (something that is not true) so I re submit a new email with the documents attached for they can corroborate they Weren't manipulated and the allegations were false but they never get back to me after that! I have a colombian ID and passport plus I did the verification with my residence permit from the eu country where I reside at the moment so id like some help trying an agent could corroborate what im saying is true and take a closer look to my ID's after like I said before those are serious and false allegations.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-18 at 18.36.26.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-18 at 18.36.26.png
    48.5 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: sofiazovien
Status
Not open for further replies.