AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

my account was banned since 2021

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Apr 5, 2024
Hello, good morning, I would like to tell you about my case on June 10, 2021,ticket number 17596805 username valerysultristar my account was permanently banned for no reason, after a few months I realized from the bantokens company here in Colombia that it had been due to some fraud, something that never happened that day. I sold my tokens that I had made that day to them and then Chaturbate took them away from them saying that they were from a fraud when they were never from something like that I need to return to the platform I feel like it's been a long time @punker barbie

Hello, good morning, I would like to tell you about my case on June 10, 2021,ticket number 17596805 username valerysultristar my account was permanently banned for no reason, after a few months I realized from the bantokens company here in Colombia that it had been due to some fraud, something that never happened that day. I sold my tokens that I had made that day to them and then Chaturbate took them away from them saying that they were from a fraud when they were never from something like that I need to return to the platform I feel like it's been a long time @punker barbie
Perhaps this thread will help you understand why you were permanently banned. You can't sell your tokens.

You can tip them to someone else but that's it. You can't have someone else pay you a made up value for tokens and get the money in return.

Last edited:
  • Helpful!
Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0