AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My account was not only hacked but stolen can’t get into it had tokens

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 16, 2021
Oregon
So I’m really glad that I found this entire site cuz looks like there are a ton of different people in here that can relate to almost anything someone has to ask. So I’m already thankful for that. But my problem is i have a chaturbate supporter account. I know it’s the common account but I am not a grey user and I am also not some weirdo. I have a couple girls I really enjoy and that’s about it. Yesterday I went to login and kept saying password incorrect. I know it wasn’t I have used same password everytime I login. So I just decided ok I’ll see if I can reset my password. So that’s what I went to do. Go to email after Cb did they sent one and I open up that email and to to change password through link and I changed my password. What I did not see was that I had 3 more emails before that one that all said the same thing but each had a different username. All those accounts are random accounts and linked to my email but are bs accounts I never opened. And none have any people I follow they’re all grey accounts. Also look and earlier that day I got 2 emails saying that I had new logins from other devices into my account. Ad needless to say my actual username doesn’t work so I can’t get in the acct. contacted support and got nothing had 2000 tokens in there. Just trying to get my tokens back and maybe make sure someone doesn’t have all of my info. Also idk if I can search CB for my username and find out if it’s even active at all or if someone changed everything and stole everything also. Oh and when I saw the messages from CB I clicked no not me and it said link had expired. If anyone can help it would be awesome!

So come to find out somebody did hack my account and opened a f/c member account and spent all of the tokens I had trolling a couple cam models thru my acct for a bunch of info on their account is what it looked like. CB support was able to get me back into my account and said that all of my stolen tokens would be replaced immediately to me. But they stopped replying to my emails right after they got my account back open. Went from great communication to absolutely none. @punker barbie I was going to see if you could do anything to get me all my stolen tokens back my username is travis0114

• Hugs
Reactions: Billyboy
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.