AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My account was under protected suspension.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 18, 2023
Hi Good day!

Greetings;

I would like to know how can I unlock my account that has been under protective suspension. @punker barbie I am in good condition now and I believe I can go back to stream now in chaturbate, its been weeks now since i was under in protective suspension and I have already email the chaturbate support in regards with this, I request as well an approval to stream. however, I haven't get any response from them til now.

I hope you can help me with this matter @punker barbie , Thank you!

I am looking forward to a response in regards with this account protective suspension to my account.

-Wildkimmy♥

Hello @punker barbie

I was put in protective suspension because of self-harm concerns from the site, more than 3 weeks now since i'm under protective suspension. I realise how serious what I said was, but I don't actually self harm.

I'm the bread-winner of my family and my only income was tips from Chaturbate. Now my life is in danger because I can't afford food even. Chaturbate support messaged me that they need sufficient time for me to seek appropriate help. which I already did- I'm looking forward that my suspension be lifted based on my difficult situation.

Please, help me!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.