AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My favorite thing about Amber.....

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morefunner

V.I.P. AmberLander
Mar 30, 2011
Ok, lets see what we can do here. Post 1 (one) thing you just LOOOOOOOOVE about Amber. It could be anything you want from a physical attribute to a quirky habit. If you have more than one thing, wait a day and post again. Let's see how big we can make this thread.

My favorite thing about Amber is.......Her interaction with everyone, even the trolls!

NEXT

Her helpful (and sometimes assertive) personality, be it a friend or a newb ;)

lordmagellan said:
Mondays.
:-D
Which won't happen until the end of the month since you just missed one of the only Mondays that I will be on in June. :naughty:

I love her punctuality.

The way she handles tards.

Her cheery disposition. *huggles*

I was going to say cheery disposition...so instead I'll say private archives :oops:

... her affinity for frosting and sprinkles!

That was, I believe, the VERY first thing I ever remember seeing on MFC, and it made me a Premium almost instantly!

Attachments

• AmberCakes 1.jpg
    AmberCakes 1.jpg
    340.8 KB · Views: 232
mistahbah said:
... her affinity for frosting and sprinkles!

That was, I believe, the VERY first thing I ever remember seeing on MFC, and it made me a Premium almost instantly!

I know that I would have signed up as a premium in seconds if I saw that first.... haha!

My favorite thing about Amber is that she makes me read all these goofy tweets from guys on Twitter when she RT's them. I'm often walking at the park reading tweets on wifi, and I have other walkers staring oddly at me while I openly guffaw on the path.

Either that, or it's my T-shirt that reads "Guffaw, MuthaFuckas." I'm not sure why they stare, but they sure are weird looking.

......what comes OUT of her mouth!

When I first started hanging out in Amber's room, I never said a word, that is because I was just listening. I tipped (and continue to tip), because she was entertaining and that is what tips are for. I usually have the window up in my background and don't even see what is going on. The great thing is that Amber is vocal and reads most questions aloud before she answers, so I know what is going on all the time. Not only that, her answers are always honest and genuine. She talks to the camera as so she is personally speaking to each one asking a question or making a comment. I could care less if she ever took her clothes off again on camera, it isn't the reason why I like her. I love to talk with her and just listen, talk or joke with her. Most of all, her actions are the reason I have a new friend, not her looks. (THAT DOESN'T MEAN I THINK YOU ARE UGLY OR ANYTHING!!! YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN)

P.S. I like my sammiches cut at a diagonal too.

Morefunner said:

When I first started hanging out in Amber's room, I never said a word, that is because I was just listening. I tipped (and continue to tip), because she was entertaining and that is what tips are for. I usually have the window up in my background and don't even see what is going on. The great thing is that Amber is vocal and reads most questions aloud before she answers, so I know what is going on all the time. Not only that, her answers are always honest and genuine. She talks to the camera as so she is personally speaking to each one asking a question or making a comment. I could care less if she ever took her clothes off again on camera, it isn't the reason why I like her. I love to talk with her and just listen, talk or joke with her. Most of all, her actions are the reason I have a new friend, not her looks. (THAT DOESN'T MEAN I THINK YOU ARE UGLY OR ANYTHING!!! YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN)

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Morefunner said:

This x 3333. For me, I say that I was attracted to Amber's body but I fell in love with her personality and intelligence.

Rosemary said:
Having only perved enough to see one thing, it is your BUM.

I freaking love your bum, lol! I don't mean that in a perverted, creepy way, it's just that it's so damn cute and jiggly! xD

I second this and was sitting there last night w/my mouth open sorta like this :eek: during the oil show and seeing it on display. It's beautiful.

My favorite thing about Amber is...that she is exactly like me...except she is extremely HOT, has a great personality and everyone loves her! Other than that, it's like looking in a theoretical, existential mirror...yeah, right!

I like how amber creeps over mosquitoes from ages ago then hardens. Then we can drill into it and get dinosaur DNA from them and create a dinosaur theme park.

Status
Not open for further replies.