AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My free cams share question.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 20, 2020
So I have added a few videos to my my free cams share. Few few and a few you need to pay for but when I click on the paid ones it shows a lot of people have viewed it but not paid (the eye ball) 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ Have a set it wrong ? Are people viewing it for free or is this just the people clicking on the link ?
mom not very tech-savy so all help welcome thanks 💕💕
(Photo from my free album as I deleted the paid ones just to show the eye I’m talking about if that helps 🤦🏽‍♀️😂)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 5
I had the same dilemma after I posted the first time on MFC share. I think that number says how many users saw your album/post.
just guessing. maybe it's a total views of the album but no one bought videos
Thanks. I was in a panic thinking people were watching them for free and a didn’t press the correct thing when uploading them 😂 thanks so much 💕

Status
Not open for further replies.