AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My grandma

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexLady

Cam Model
V.I.P. AmberLander
Mar 6, 2010
The Internet
I love my grandma very much. Her and my little sisters are the only true family of everyone I know.

She hasn't moved in a few days and doesn't even know she's in the hospital...

So I'm going to fly out there asap. No one else can or will visit her, even her daughter that's only two hours away.

I won't let her pass like that. Not when she's such a wonderful person and I love her so much.

She deserves so much more than the family has given her and I had to leave them both in danger when I fled to get myself safe. :(

I'll see you guys when I can.

AlexLady said:
I love my grandma very much. Her and my little sisters are the only true family of everyone I know.

She hasn't moved in a few days and doesn't even know she's in the hospital...

So I'm going to fly out there asap. No one else can or will visit her, even her daughter that's only two hours away.

Sometimes giving some dignity is the only thing one can do.

Best wishes.

I hope everything turns out well Alex!
My thoughts are with you. :h:

sorry to hear about your grandma, I'm sure she'll appreciate the visit. I know I liked having people visit me when I was in one, even though I was only in for back surgery.

She's looking better. She has some strange mass in her lower abdomen, and they'll find out what it is and possibly remove it when she's better.

She was seeing things, um... confusion? It's usually the onset of aheimers. But they we happy things at least.

But she is back in her right mental state, and by tomorrow she'll be feeling like going home.

There are some legal issues... but when she's coherient we'll help with that.

Her son drove up here too and his wife is a nurse so she's spending a lot of time with her.

So yeah my grandma is doing better. She almost passed on... but her heart didn't stop. I think her heart is big enough to keep her going for years to come; I mean she's only 65.

She might have to move in with someone, and that'd be with my uncle and aunt. They live the closest and they'd take the best care of her. Then I can relax in peace knowing that all the true family members I have are safe. So as bad and sad as it is for my grandma to be in this state, when she's out of it she'll live somewhere safe and with people who love her.

Oh yeah my sister says she wants you guys to know she doesn't suck her thumb anymore. (To those of you who have heard stories about the sister I love so much.)

I'm going to be flying home Thursday. For tonight, while my grandma rests, I'm going to pick on my sister and spend some time with her as well as get to know the aunt I've never met and the uncle I haven't seen for 14 years. They seam like they're going to be a great part of a family I thought was about to get smaller.

I'm experiencing something similar right now Alex. My 84-year-old Maternal Grandmother has either been in a hospital or a nursing home for the past 3 months or so. She went in initially for a fall, but doctors found all sorts of other things wrong with her. She almost passed, and she's no longer very lucid.

Now, after much drama between her mongrel children, her very Christian son has come and taken her to live with him in his home in Georgia. I'm glad she'll be taken care of, but realistically the visit I had with her before her son absconded with her was probably the last time I'll ever see her alive again.

Anyway, I apologize for the diatribe. Just wanted to say that I feel for you.

Well Enon... I thought about it a lot, and it may sound cold, but I think I'd be ok with my grandma passing on.

She's had a great life and has affected me a lot, and I'd be sad to have her gone... but at that age you just have to be more accepting. That, and she's not in the best place right now.

To be completely honest, if she comes through with this and has to live in the same circumstances I'd be more sad than if she passed.

But at the moment she's getting better and there's hope for her future life.

There's a strange mass on her liver, but we don't know what it is yet.

Also we found out that the kids she thought she was seeing in her head actually fit the description of some children that were in the area that day. She thinks they invaded her house but the memories are repressed. So we're just focused on her getting better for now and we'll worry about things later.

Damn...I'll be thinking of you Alex.

Probably the best gift you can ever give her is seeing her.

Hope she gets through this and lives many more productive years.

Luvs..

You don't sound cold, Alex. You sound like a realist. My grandmother is ready to die, her children aren't ready to let go of her because they all completely lack the tools to process such an event. I personally want what is best for her, and whatever fits best with her wishes.

It doesn't sound cold. My mother was in a lot of pain, and I was glad to hear she wasn't in pain anymore when she died.

Though I know you will feel her loss when she is gone, I also understand just wanting her pain to be over.

That doesn't sound cold. That sounds loving. Cold is how I felt when my maternal grandmother died. I honestly didn't care but that's because she never really felt like family anyhow. She was just there and happened to be related to us. She didn't raise my mother and she was not a significant part of my life.

I hope for the best for your grandma, whatever that might be.

thats so sweet alex, im sorry you have to go through this - i lost all my grandparents a long time ago. stay positive and im here if you need to talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.