AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My id shows disabled how i reactivate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 17, 2022
India
I’ve account in stripchat on named Chiku_Strip_Charming and that got disabled and maybe its accidentally deleted or what i dont know showing 410 error on my page , i want this account back, please reactivate that account ir if its deleted then can i create id with same name I’m trying to contacting stripchat support teams since last 24 hours but I didn’t get any response from them. Please help me to solve this query!

Chiku_Strip_Charming

Hello @Chiku_Strip_Charming

It appears that your account has been deactivated through your Settings and Privacy from your side (possibly accidentally).
I have now successfully restored your account back to 'active'.

Should you continue to have difficulties, please contact me directly via email and I would be happy to assist you further: charlie@stripchat.com

Upvote 0
Hello @Chiku_Strip_Charming

It appears that your account has been deactivated through your Settings and Privacy from your side (possibly accidentally).
I have now successfully restored your account back to 'active'.

Should you continue to have difficulties, please contact me directly via email and I would be happy to assist you further: charlie@stripchat.com
Still its showing disabled sometimes shows deleted

Attachments

• IMG_20220117_205356.jpg
    IMG_20220117_205356.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG-20220117-WA0010.jpg
    IMG-20220117-WA0010.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 3
Upvote 0
Confirming that I have received your email with your concerns.
I will respond with assistance via direct email.

Upvote 0
Confirming that I have received your email with your concerns.
I will respond with assistance via direct email.
I uploaded my all documents for reverification ,but my documents rejected its asking passport, i am from india so i dont have passport ,only Aadhar id ,pan card ,nd driving licence , most of indians dont have passport ,so please solve my query thank you

Upvote 0
I uploaded my all documents for reverification ,but my documents rejected its asking passport, i am from india so i dont have passport ,only Aadhar id ,pan card ,nd driving licence , most of indians dont have passport ,so please solve my query thank you

Please note, only that specific team you are already communicating with can assist you with official government-issued document with latin characters required to open an account.
If they are requesting certain documents, it means they need those specific documents in order to be able to moderate and approve your account.

Should you have further queries regarding this matter, please reply to the Moderation Team and continue to communicate with them for further assistance.
Thank you for your understanding.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.