AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My sc account has been permanently banned it was a big misunderstanding iv emailed them loads of time just too be sent the same email back help pleas

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2023
My sc account has been permanently banned it was a big misunderstanding iv emailed them loads of time just too be sent the same email back can anyone help me get it reopen please also my unlimited fans have messages them saying they will delete there accounts if they don't put my profile back up would really appreciate someone's help

My sc account has been permanently banned it was a big misunderstanding iv emailed them loads of time just too be sent the same email back can anyone help me get it reopen please also my unlimited fans have messages them saying they will delete there accounts if they don't put my profile back up would really appreciate someone's help
What's reason of block?

Upvote 0
Yes fans emailing on your behalf will not sway the site at all. I cannot pre-empt any response from reps here but in the past I recall a model being banned for abusing a member, she was not reinstated.

Upvote 0
Hey 🙂
Please refer to my PM so I can obtain all your SC details and review your case.

Upvote 0
it's not a good idea to have your following email any support on your behalf/threatening to leave. support cannot do anything with those messages because the people emailing aren't the account holder. all it does is fill up the queue impeding them from helping you and other models who are also in need of support.

recommend telling your fans to chill.

Last edited:
Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.