AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My Strange Addiction

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a show I wanted to start watching - This to me is along the same lines as what is on A&E which I have watched several seasons for Intervention, Hoarders & Obsessed - I choke when I see the one of the chick addicted to eating Laundry Detergent OMFG!! :eek:

Dude, my husband and I had to watch this show definitely looked interesting. I was certain the woman was speaking metaphorically about "sleeping with" her blowdryer. Apparently, though, she really does just like to sleep next to it. It was definitely interesting.... I find the show kind of sad, though. :( I mean, these people really don't seem to see how these things are really affecting their lives.... and they are some pretty extreme issues. The 24-year-old thumbsucker.... Ummmm.... How did she get a job in the first place, I wonder? }

The eating of weird things like laundry detergent can actually be pica and can be linked to mineral deficiencies in some cases.... Actually I guess it's more common in pregnant women for some reason. They'll start eating dirt and stuff because of the iron if they become anemic.

At any rate, it was very interesting to see these people.... though I really don't know how people work up the gonads to talk about this stuff on TV! :shock:

Intervention and hoarders make me so sad. :( But hoarders gives me an intense urge to clean and donate things to Goodwill! I don't think I've ever finished an episode without tidying SOMETHING in my apartment.....

Couch cushions :eek: How the fuck does somebody get addicted to eating couch cushions?!? :lol:

SweetieSam said:
I really don't know how people work up the gonads to talk about this stuff on TV! :shock:

I'd be willing to bet it has something to do with a decent sized paycheck and/or free professional help.

if i really start to think about shows like that.. i'm sure alot of it staged..
why the fuck would you go on tv and tell you eat toilet paper..?
attention..money..what?

aah i just dont believe all of it is really happening llike they show on tv..

Status
Not open for further replies.