AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My studio asked someone else to work with my account after i left now stripchat said i cant open another account as i broadcasted with an unregistered

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 21, 2023
Nigeria
Chaturbate Username
Hornyxdoll
I was working with a studio around last year October but payment kept getting reduced so I left tried to open an account with my ID card and was unable to so I got a job and registered for a passport when my passport came i realized that Nigeria has been banned so had to save up again travel to another country close by that wasn't banned and got a driver license after registering I was told I was banned cos my previous account was Broadcasting with an unregistered user so I had to call my studio mates at my previous studio where I was told that a new model has been working with my old account horny_bunnyxx or horny_xxbunny am not sure of the username anymore till the account was banned I asked if she opened another account at stripchat so I can refer support to her new account but was told the whole studio account was banned so they are working on another adult site and no more at stripchat, please I realized all this yesterday and have been searching for a solution am so scared the amount I make in a month in stripchat is what I make working normal jobs in 3months I really want to go back i can't find the girl who worked with my account no evidence am so messed up right now please help

Status
Not open for further replies.