AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Myfreecam error

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

_pilya_

Cam Model
Sep 30, 2017
Philippines
Chaturbate Username
_pilya_
Hello,

I have seen this same issue posted but it was since 2015, and I wasn't sure if it was resolved.
I finally tried to broaden my horizon and open an account with Myfreecam, everything looked good but i was getting the same error ie "Your application has already been submitted. We will review it as soon as possible and then we will notify you by e-mail within 48 hours. " Now, I already thought I was approved but I guess its a waiting game. i did emailed "models@...." and still no reply, this is going on my 7th day, passed the 48hrs mark as the error stated. Should I wait, if so how long, with no support replying.., Should i recreate another account? has anyone came with this same problem?
Thank you,
_pilya_

I sent you a private message on this subject.

Reactions: _pilya_
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.