AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

myfreecams security log

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 26, 2017
Any other models have concerns with the security log on mfc? Does it record every log in for you? its suppose to but mine hasnt been consistent for a long time. Iv tried contacting them about it but they act dense and are vague with answers. Mine will record one day then the next day i go on it doesnt show up kinda thing. it is random and doesnt make sense. It used to always show up and not clear itself randomly. Anyone else see this pattern happening in their security log?

If the IP is the same every time you log in, would it not log anything until it detects a new one, maybe?

Reactions: Mira_xo
Upvote 0
Hi there. My name in fitchick69 and im a model on mfc. I really want my profile looking sweet. I see other models profiles and theyre amazing. I on the other hand have members telling me i need to make it look a little more professional. Where can i find a nice eye catching template to download and edi

Upvote 0
well I see what your saying you would think but when it used to work like it should it recorded every time even when my ip changed with none missing all were listed now its random. mfc doesnt seem to help. wonder if its like this for anyone else or is it just me if other models notice this maybe its a mfc glitch but if its just me its not really automatic is it thats what im concerned about

Upvote 0
So I checked mine few times and saw that someone tried to login from Egypt?? I never been to Egypt in my life , so I assumed is someone who tried to hack my account. I messaged mfc support and they told me change the password every time this happens.

Upvote 0
So I checked mine few times and saw that someone tried to login from Egypt?? I never been to Egypt in my life , so I assumed is someone who tried to hack my account. I messaged mfc support and they told me change the password every time this happens.

IP Geolocation isn't a perfect thing.
Using the Wifi hotspot on my phone I've been seen as half way across the country by some of the geo ip websites.
More recently when using a VPN I've found on twitter I start getting ads in arabic. when I click on 'why am I seeing this' it says I'm getting ads based on my location in some middle east country, I forgot which one.

If you've only used the computer on your home network, and without a vpn isn't the case for you. but I thought it worth pointing out that location might not be accurate.

If you have a sufficiently complex password, and its not used on any other account, I think its silly to change it just because someone FAILED to log in one time. What if you change your password and they try to log in again. Will you also change your password again? If you haven't changed it for years, its not going to hurt anything to do it once. Its just not solving a problem.

Upvote 0
Using the Wifi hotspot on my phone I've been seen as half way across the country by some of the geo ip websites.
More recently when using a VPN I've found on twitter I start getting ads in arabic. when I click on 'why am I seeing this' it says I'm getting ads based on my location in some middle east country, I forgot which one.

If you've only used the computer on your home network, and without a vpn isn't the case for you. but I thought it worth pointing out that location might not be accurate.

If you have a sufficiently complex password, and its not used on any other account, I think its silly to change it just because someone FAILED to log in one time. What if you change your password and they try to log in again. Will you also change your password again? If you haven't changed it for years, its not going to hurt anything to do it once. Its just not solving a problem.

In my case , was more than just one time. Plus I had a crazy stalker weirdo in room, also from Egypt, that had more than one account and drove me nuts ! Mfc support was really helpful in all these problems .

Upvote 0

I've had Reddit suddenly be in Vietnamese while I'm still sitting here in Iowa. That was fun.

Reactions: Pure_emotion
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.