AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Myfreecams Social

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 16, 2017
I agree with team consolidate and simplify.

- We don't need news feed and MFC social, one or the other is fine.

- I find the concept of nuking profiles interesting, especially because everything that used to be on our profiles is now on our Shares.

- We still have access to photo galleries on our profile, while having a better alternative on Share.

- I know this isn't a "share" thread but honestly I find MFC to be confusing on some things it's added to share. For example, why allow B/G content on share? It's antithetical to MFC. I think the rules should be simple & clear. Not "no dicks allowed on cam, but hey check out this MFC site where there's a bunch of dicks."
I agree with the thoughts above as far as not really needing a profile anymore (it would eliminate some hassle of updating an additional page when we have new specials, and stop new models from obsessing over having the most beautiful css ever). And also agree about news feed and the benefits of Share.

However
I can see what you're getting at. I think the main portion of the site - that being the live cam show portion - is where the "no dicks" policy upholds the most importance, therefore still one of MFC's most appealing aspects. MFC probably knows how B/G scenes are desired content, so might as well extend themselves into that market without veering away as a female-focused website from its most visible and most important part of the site. I think the "no dicks" appeal is still there.
^this.

I know MFC is smart enough to realize that a huge portion of their model base is interested in selling b/g content, and that it makes girls a lot of $, so it makes sense that they allow it in my opinion.

Upvote 0
I find it a bit confusing tbh. With all the platform options (snap, twitter, MFC share) and now this? I already am just trying to wrap my head around being present on these platforms, I don't need to add one more lol

Upvote 0
I know this isn't a "share" thread but honestly I find MFC to be confusing on some things it's added to share. For example, why allow B/G content on share? It's antithetical to MFC. I think the rules should be simple & clear. Not "no dicks allowed on cam, but hey check out this MFC site where there's a bunch of dicks."

From a member perspective, I still don't have a desire to have a co-ed feel to streams on MFC. But, I have no issues with videos being available from models with B/G content. It allows for one to decide on what kind of content one wants to see. When I go to MFC to visit a model, it's to visit her. The room or two on CB I visited of models I knew first, who brought in guys really detracted from the room and it was a different atmosphere. In one case, it just seemed awkward with the guy there. the other, he was trying to act like king shit and totally destroyed the interaction with the model.

For me, I think MFC is looking to allow models to sell all video and pic content on the site and keep revenue there instead of losing out. I think it's a win for the models in that regards.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.