1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
    Dismiss Notice

Myfreecams Social

Discussion in 'MyFreeCams' started by Tartan, Jan 28, 2019.

1. AmberCutie

AmberCutie ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
    Staff Member Cam Model

I agree with the thoughts above as far as not really needing a profile anymore (it would eliminate some hassle of updating an additional page when we have new specials, and stop new models from obsessing over having the most beautiful css ever). And also agree about news feed and the benefits of Share.

However
    ^this.

I know MFC is smart enough to realize that a huge portion of their model base is interested in selling b/g content, and that it makes girls a lot of $, so it makes sense that they allow it in my opinion.

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. ReneeRoseX

I find it a bit confusing tbh. With all the platform options (snap, twitter, MFC share) and now this? I already am just trying to wrap my head around being present on these platforms, I don't need to add one more lol

3. ForceTen

From a member perspective, I still don't have a desire to have a co-ed feel to streams on MFC. But, I have no issues with videos being available from models with B/G content. It allows for one to decide on what kind of content one wants to see. When I go to MFC to visit a model, it's to visit her. The room or two on CB I visited of models I knew first, who brought in guys really detracted from the room and it was a different atmosphere. In one case, it just seemed awkward with the guy there. the other, he was trying to act like king shit and totally destroyed the interaction with the model.

For me, I think MFC is looking to allow models to sell all video and pic content on the site and keep revenue there instead of losing out. I think it's a win for the models in that regards.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2