AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MyGirlFund question

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chixie

Inactive Cam Model
Aug 3, 2014
Hey everyone! I know there have been a few MGF topics already, but I haven't seen any that talk about SSN. I know with every camsite I have been on before they ask you to sign contracts and give you their social security number. But MGF has not, and that strikes me as odd. I mean, honestly if they're not asking for it for tax reasons I'm totally alright with that, more money for me, but it's a little fishy. I'd be really upset if something goes wrong, I've been doing way better with this site than any other site I have been on before.

I left MGF a few months ago, after about two years. MGF has its problems but I still suggest it to friends, I just tell them what I know. I never had many problems with the site.

I'm Canadian so we never have to input SSNs, sorry I can't help with that!

Status
Not open for further replies.