AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Natural beauty, aka no makeup

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 3, 2011
Cornwall, Ontario
One of my favourite singers, Cristina Scabbia from Italian metal group Lacuna Coil recently posted a photo of herself without any makeup on her official Facebook page:

378994_10150382797471706_101367981705_8559343_90319505_n.jpg

With makeup, also from her official Facebook page:

312558_10150352962671706_101367981705_8469340_80809432_n.jpg

So, anybody have any pics of celebs with and without makeup? Any ladies dare to post pics of themselves au naturale?

This is me... the second one is a instagram picture so that's why it's so poor quality. I still love it though!

(BTW, I have no idea why my hair is in my mouth in the first picture)

Attachments

• ec86d74f8f5845fb91d0cb1e22afd8dc_7.jpg
    ec86d74f8f5845fb91d0cb1e22afd8dc_7.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 1,058
  • 962-743-149-150-2593650.jpg
    962-743-149-150-2593650.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 1,058
With makeup!

Without!

Attachments

• nomakeup.jpg
    nomakeup.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 1,005
  • IMG_0437.jpg
    IMG_0437.jpg
    305.3 KB · Views: 1,005
i shall bite.

Attachments

• Picture 22.jpg
    Picture 22.jpg
    196.2 KB · Views: 1,004
  • aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 1,004
Reactions: SatanJonez
JoleneJolene said:
With makeup!

Without!

BAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA

heres my pics. sorry for the quality. these were taken with my Ipod

with makeup

without

i do wear makeup but i dont always wear A LOT so it might be hard to tell i have makeup on sometimes lol

Attachments

• Aef4ykcCMAAYCqy.jpg
    Aef4ykcCMAAYCqy.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 975
  • no makeup.JPG
    no makeup.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 975
Reactions: SatanJonez
I think my eyes look a bit more tired without makeup, so I tend to wake myself up with some! :)

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    64.8 KB · Views: 963
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    150.9 KB · Views: 963
AmberCutie said:
I think my eyes look a bit more tired without makeup, so I tend to wake myself up with some! :)

i hope this isn't too creepy, but i'm really attracted to you in the w/out makeup picture. :romance-inlove:

Lol, I totally didn't get the memo to post a picture of me with makeup first, lol. I posted two non-makeup pictures.

I get a D+ on following directions. :lol:

Reactions: atrain37
BloodRed87 said:
D0mino. /thread.

If there's only one woman on this planet that doesn't need a smudge of makeup to look pretty, it's her.

Umm, delusional are we? I have seen many examples on this thread.

RogueWarrior said:
BloodRed87 said:
D0mino. /thread.

If there's only one woman on this planet that doesn't need a smudge of makeup to look pretty, it's her.

Agree, although I'm thinking BloodRed87 was using "if there's only one woman..." as a figure of speech...simply hyperbole to show his personal admiration for a particular model, not that she's literally the "only" one. :) I could be wrong though. lol

Nordling said:
RogueWarrior said:
BloodRed87 said:
D0mino. /thread.

Agree, although I'm thinking BloodRed87 was using "if there's only one woman..." as a figure of speech...simply hyperbole to show his personal admiration for a particular model, not that she's literally the "only" one. :) I could be wrong though. lol

Mmmmm, maybe, but it didn't come out that way. :-D

Nordling said:
RogueWarrior said:
BloodRed87 said:
D0mino. /thread.

This is what I gathered as well.

Reactions: Nordling
RogueWarrior said:
Nordling said:
RogueWarrior said:
BloodRed87 said:
D0mino. /thread.

Mmmmm, maybe, but it didn't come out that way. :-D
It's a fairly common figure of speech, almost, if not, idiomatic. Like "if there's one thing I know, KFC sucks compared to [some other chicken joint]." It's not that the talker only knows one thing, it means he feels strongly about those two restaurants.

JoleneJolene said:
Nordling said:
RogueWarrior said:
BloodRed87 said:
D0mino. /thread.

This is what I gathered as well.

Dito. I'm not offended in the least. d0mino is wicked sexy and gorgeous without makeup!

I generally wear my makeup very natural, tinted facial moisturizer, eyshadow/liner and mascara. Here I am with and w/out!

Attachments

• makeup.jpg
    makeup.jpg
    336.9 KB · Views: 709
  • no_makeup.jpg
    no_makeup.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 709
Nordling said:
RogueWarrior said:
BloodRed87 said:
D0mino. /thread.

That's exactly what it was, a figure of speech. I said IF not just "there's only one". Apologies if anyone took offense to this.

Reactions: RogueWarrior
Status
Not open for further replies.