AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

need help asap!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 18, 2012
okay, so we just found out we have to move as soon as possible, well we found out our landlords are moving back into this house, so we have to move, and we found a place to move into however, tonight is our last check before the move, and we do not have enough to pay for utilities as well as first months and deposit, so i need advice on how to make these last few hours on mfc the most profitable, so that we can move into a place with electric and internet instead of just a house!. as of right now we just barely have first months and deposit, so we need to earn at least $200 tonight.

any advice or ideas is welcomed!

thank you!

my best suggestion at the moment is to get on camera, after posting a link to your profile in this thread, so we can send you advice via mfc mail while you're on camera.

Good luck!

LadyLuna said:
my best suggestion at the moment is to get on camera, after posting a link to your profile in this thread, so we can send you advice via mfc mail while you're on camera.

Good luck!

my computer freezes up whenever i try to do anything else whil on cam, it really sucks i know, but i cant get on cam untill my fiance gets out of the shower (we both have accounts but just basically share hers) then we will be getting on, ill try to check this on the other computer as often as we can though, and i can post the link so i can check mfc mail on the other computer during the show

heres the link

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Countrygal91

any advice is welcome.

Reactions: LadyLuna
If you have content, flash sales are a great way to make some extra.

Skype shows for tokens.

If you don't normally offer things like phone numbers, panties, custom videos, etc., this would be a good time to offer them, possibly even at reduced costs.

Highest tip of the night gets an awesome prize.

And so on.

Good luck! :)

games are awesome! Guys love games of chance, especially when prizes are involved. Prizes can include on-cam actions, or content sent out later, or even a skype show at the new place.

I do a dice game where I have a 20-sided die. Each side corresponds to something I'm willing to do in public chat. I then look up the prices for the things on the die, and put the 5-th highest price as the price for a roll. I usually order the actions where 1 is blowing a kiss, 2 is shoe on my head, but 18 is naked jumping jacks, 19 is sucking on a dildo, and such. You don't have to do that, of course, mine's kinda geek-dnd themed where a 1 gets a very entertaining comment of "critical fail! thanks for playing" with a blown kiss, and 19 gets an energetic "critical hit! let me get the dildo"

You could use playing cards instead. Or pull slips of paper with the possibilities written down on the paper, from some container. Just think of everything you're willing to do in public, and keep in mind that you'll get some people paying a lot for a shitty prize so you gotta balance that with a really good prize for the same amount. (My example is priced at 50 tokens, so while the kiss is really shitty, the sucking a dildo is an incredibly good deal)

A lot of models do a prize wheel, or clear the board. Whatever you're doing, make sure you remind people about it. If you offer private and/or group, make sure you remind them that you can. If you don't, make sure to turn them off so you don't get asked about it. Don't give stuff away for free, and always get paid before you do whatever it is.

I don't know how your room is. Some rooms, posting in the topic "Help us move out!" will bring a flood of tips, and others it won't. If you're on MFC, you need 4,000 tokens. I make 2000ish in 6 hours, but my camscore is only within 200 of 1000 (it fluctuates from 800-1200). My advice comes from what other girls on this forum say, and it has worked really well for plenty of models, and other models are like me and it doesn't seem to work for them.

Adding: stolen from Evvie:

Evvie said:

Have you considered looking at any extended stay places in case you can't find somewhere else? I don't know about the area you're located, but here in Nashville they have several specialized extended stay motels/hotels and a lot of the regular motels/hotels offer cheaper prices for extended stays too.

There's one down the street from me that goes for about $150 a week and it has a full bathroom and kitchenette with dishwasher, stove and full sized fridge. Ultimately it's about the same price as a super cheap apartment but with less amenities and you don't get internet.

:twocents-02cents:

yeah... girlgirl shows... members HATE that... lol I'd also post on "models advertise here" section. Have fun on cam, don't show your stress, just try and have a good time! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.