AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Need help with getting some tokens!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 13, 2020
Florida, USA
So, my debit card number was stolen and the bank canceled the card for fraudulent activity.

Now I am without a debit card for 5-7 days and I have a hot “date” with a model (in pvt) tomorrow and no way to get tokens.

Is there a way you know that I can directly fund Stripchat or chaturbate with my bank account number instead of debit?

I do not have a credit card.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. I have already postponed this date once!!!

ETA: I will use a 3rd-party app if there is one.

So, my debit card number was stolen and the bank canceled the card for fraudulent activity.

Now I am without a debit card for 5-7 days and I have a hot “date” with a model (in pvt) tomorrow and no way to get tokens.

Is there a way you know that I can directly fund Stripchat or chaturbate with my bank account number instead of debit?

I do not have a credit card.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. I have already postponed this date once!!!

ETA: I will use a 3rd-party app if there is one.
I'm guessing you already checked to see what purchasing options are available for StripChat. I can't recall what's available offhand. Good luck.

Do you have any ability to purchase in a store? If so you can use gift cards or visa/MC gift cards (at least on StripChat). If you are in the US I have used WalMart Visa gift cards and they act just like a credit card for token purchases.

You might be able to get gift cards with next day delivery from some sites

It is a clunky process but you could go to your bank when it opens tomorrow, take out cash, go to WalMart and get a Visa gift card with the cash and use it to load tokens. Just be sure to leave a couple,e of hours between the time you buy the gift card because you have to register it for it to work and sometimes it takes an hour or two to activate so it can be registered

Last edited:
Thanks everyone. I signed up for skrill. Might be a good way to keep track of my cam spending budget. But it takes a couple business days to verify.

I was surprised to see PayPal in Stripchat options, but that luckily gives me a way to go on my hot date.

Wish me luck!

Thanks everyone. I signed up for skrill. Might be a good way to keep track of my cam spending budget. But it takes a couple business days to verify.

I was surprised to see PayPal in Stripchat options, but that luckily gives me a way to go on my hot date.

Wish me luck!
Good Luck! Be sure & tell ALL of us all about it. 😳

Status
Not open for further replies.