AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Need serious help building viewers/tippers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 14, 2019
www.instagram.com
MFC Username
BlakexBentley
HI all! I'm new AF to this whole cam thing, and I need some serious advice. HOW do I build my daily viewers? I feel like in the first few weeks I had a decent turn out. but now I'm lucky if I even get FIVE people to my room. I've tried games and doing roleplay shows, but nothing! Half the time I just get idiots who join my room and say "skype?" and when I refuse they leave. I do another of anal play and once my room gets going I make good money, but there seems to be more days than not lately where I make shit. Like I said Im new, so any advice will help! I know a big problem is Im not very consistent with when im online, but im trying to get better with that.

Please help! Im sure so many people ask this same question, but Im just getting frustrated! Im currently on MFC but considering switching to a different site.

Thanks all in advance

xoxo
- Blake

You need to first off, imo, accept bad days.
Consistency is key, its easy to log off bc of a slow day, but without consistency clients cant become regulars. If you log off on a slow day then a client shows up expecting you, youre offline, you may have lost him for good.
Are you doing skype shows? Thats the easy money imo. Really all i ever did.

Make sure your cam names are the same across all platforms, AND Skype, they will find you and you can set up payment there without violating TOS. You want the cusomter to find you easily, bc if you point him towards your skype actively you will get banned.
I wouldnt refuse skype, id just say hey honey when im on this site im not allowed to advertise my skype but thank you for asking. Theyll likely look you up, they know the deal.

As far as keeping people in a room, idk I made my best money with 20-30 viewers honestly. I just hang out, talk to everyone, not typing, just hanging out like im with my friends. Then they convert to paid clients.

Status
Not open for further replies.