AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Need to talk to a member of the chaturbate support team. Tired of getting bot responses.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She needs your user name and all she's going to do is tell you that they replied to your ticket, but if you would like to give some details here we have a large community of experienced users and models that can give you some insight or solve your problem entirely.

Upvote 0
I'm at fault here! I've been banned indefinitely for running a few recordings. It's just sad to see 8 years of hard work fade away cuz of a dumb mistake.
I had my reasons that's why I wanna talk to somebody.

username: Rhony7around

Upvote 0
Honestly... I don't think anyone here would want to help anyone that records shows if that's what you mean.. if models have the feature turned off on privates, don't record the shows, 99% sure they will NOT help you with anything if you did recordings

Upvote 0
Honestly... I don't think anyone here would want to help anyone that records shows if that's what you mean.. if models have the feature turned off on privates, don't record the shows, 99% sure they will NOT help you with anything if you did recordings

I thought Rhony was saying that he or she is a model who’s been playing a recording while live.

I’m not sure.

Upvote 0
I thought Rhony was saying that he or she is a model who’s been playing a recording while live.

I’m not sure.
ooooh in that way! I completely misunderstood that then!!

if this is the case it's still a breach of the rules, but in my opinion not nearly as bad really..

Upvote 0
I don't really think that your situation is unique, and I'm sure that you'll not get any help at CB support. U should consider other cam sites for working.

Reactions: Vixxen81
Upvote 0
Oh but it is in my opinion. I'm live every day regardless of what's going on in my life and a recorded show is cheating.
Wife got diagnosed with cancer last year and I had to take care of both her and my dad who is a stroke patient without revealing what I do. I needed the money, had to be home pretty. much all day and I couldn't go live at the time.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Wife got diagnosed with cancer last year and I had to take care of both her and my dad who is a stroke patient without revealing what I do. I needed the money, had to be home pretty. much all day and I couldn't go live at the time.
I'm very sorry for your loss. That's an awful thing for everyone.

You can try emailing the Legal department (it's a long shot) with [I hate this next word just as much as you're going to hate reading it] proof of some kind. If you're wanting to cam again there are other choices if you don't get the response you hope for from support.

legal@chaturbate.com is the email address.

Upvote 0
I already started on cam4 but it's definitely not the same. I have 120k followers on CB.
I have paper proof of her diagnosis n my dad's operation.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.