AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New and a few questions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 11, 2021
Vancouver
Hello,

I've been on SM for two weeks and have a few questions.

1. Can we sell pics and sets? I can add pics, but I don't see how to add prices like my videos?

2. Is there anyway to remove just the music from videos? I have 60+ on Manyvids but they have music.

3. I see a lot about encoders, but doesn't mine do it automatically?

Thank you!

Hi! I will speak to the music removal from videos = when you use a video editor that has video and audio channels separate, you can right click to ungroup them or to separate audio. There are a ton of video editors, so I won't speak to one in specific, as this feature is common across the board. When you have the video/audio seperate so that when you can select one without selecting the other, you can just delete the audio track.

Alternatively, when you render your videos, there is often an option to render *with audio* that you can uncheck! My experience is with kdenlive, openshot, and adobe premiere rush.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trixxi_Love
Upvote 0
You can post photos that are topless etc on your profile page, this can be viewed by ANYONE. You can post nude pictures for sale on activity feed available only to members but I personally haven’t been able to get any sales from that yet- doesn’t mean it doesn’t work for others though. Video sales do happen for me about once or twice a week depending though. You post videos on media manager and it takes a few days to get approved. I think it is still only 30 percent of video price is received.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.