AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

"New" badge title

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 17, 2022
Hi there. I have been streaming on CB now and then, for a roughly few hours a week. After many months i came back and wanted to stream on new account. I've set up a new profile and every time i did that i had a green "new" badge tag. Not this time. Which is weird because i have never had an issue with it. I messaged CB support but i didnt get a respond for a day now. Also weird as my problems were solved mostly after few hours back in the days. I personally think CB support now is different than it was a year ago, not that helpful and we have to wait long time for an answer. Also as always were like 6 to 9 pages "new" green tag bagdes now its roughly 6 on a good day. I wonder if it has something incommon with my issue. @punker barbie can you help with it or explain why is it like that now? I used to set up a new account 3 times in a row and always appeared as a "new" green tag streamer.... has something changed when the new verification system came in? I deleted previous accounts but still dont know why i have been neglected by CB support. Need help as i hoped for a green tag badge because of my very bad financial situation right now...
I didnt get any ticket number which also is odd, as i used to get tickets every time. My broadcaster name is mia_your_girl please help...

Status
Not open for further replies.