AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New Cam Network

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 16, 2014
New Cam Network

I want to thank everyone here at AmberCutie.com that has given me advice and help over the last few months. Our site is finally bug free (well 99%) and we are ready to launch: https://CamGod.com

Here is what we are offering if anyone is interested. Its a very special deal only for the first 30 models that try us out. Now the real work starts (getting great models) so we realize we have to give away something very special to get you guys to try us out. So:

1. You get 50% of all tips, shows, awards etc, plus 20% extra if the referral is yours. We are going to add ANOTHER 20% making a best case scenario of 90% split your way for referrals in your shows for the first 6 months.

2. A daily $100 bonus for the busiest chatroom. I.e - most people in room at same time. We do this every day.

3. A weekly $250 bonus for the performer that broadcasted the most each week. If its a draw then its decided by most viewers.

4. A monthly $500 bonus for the performer with the most awards received. Awards are just fun ways people can tip ($5 each). So the person with the most at the end of the month gets the bonus.

5. We are also paying $100 referral for any models you can refer. As soon as they have earned $100 (easy) you get $100.

6. Heres the big one! We are going to do a $10,000 cash giveaway (only the first 30 are eligible for this!)

7. Anyone that gets set up and running in the next 24 hours gets $100 bonus also.

We payout twice a month via bank transfer, wire, payoneer.

Anyone want more details, have questions or want to join the team? Please email: admin@camgod.com so I can add the special deal into your account.

Thanks again to everyone at AmberCutie for the help over the last few months!

Come on Ladies, give the new guys a shot!

Reactions: emma_skye12
Just wanted to say to any ladies interested that I took the plunge and signed up and so far am really digging the interface and stuff.
Currently I am only having one little kink but so far Robb has been very timely, professional and awesome regarding the site. Hoping to get my little kink worked out to be able to broadcast from over there comfortably.

Basically, if you are on the fence you should give it a try seems like with the right promotion it will be great

I saw this... got curious... was about to join and then I saw this:

The Small Print:
$1.00 Join Is For Tier 1 Countries Such As UK, USA, Canada, Etc

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Queen_Anne said:

The Small Print:

Sorry.... but nope. On a site as new as this I am not even guaranteed to make my 1$ back. So... no.

I have got to ask, what would you be making back? There is nothing to pay in, and honestly the reason you cannot make money off of referral joins from other countries usually has to do with their banking and laws when it comes to sex work...
I think it is pretty impressive he is paying you for bringing in viewers paid or not, so he is taking a hit to help models. You never want an admin and a site that is about models not viewers :roll:

Reactions: AnneDVille
Queen_Anne said:

The Small Print:

Sorry.... but nope. On a site as new as this I am not even guaranteed to make my 1$ back. So... no.
I think I'm confused about what this "Small Print" refers to.

It's not a $1.00 join-the-site fee, because that definitely didn't happen when I joined / doesn't make sense.
It's regarding Join Referrals, correct? "$1.00 For Every Member That Joins!! (On Top Of All Other Bonuses)"

Also, to OP, it doesn't look great that the ToS has been down for so long. Especially on a new site where people are going to want as much information as possible about the rules/terms/etc. Any update on when that's coming back?

I made a profile, and am willing to give em a shot. Though I'm hoping that any problems that might turn up can be addressed in this thread. I'm not trying to be pessimistic, but every site has it's issues from time to time (even years later), and with this being a new one, well that makes me think there might be a few things that may need ironed out at first. I figure if any models/members who sign up add their opinions to this thread it may fix any issues, and perhaps also let others have an easier time deciding whether the site is worth it. I think it's great having a means to contact support of course, but it's even better if support is public about getting any issues taken care of.

Robb (admin) and his team will answer any questions you have and rather quickly however the best way to get ahold of him is on Skype. His username is in the email that he sends you when you first sign up.

The only issue I had was adding payment details were not there and it freaked me out. I messaged him on Skype got an immediate answer and the problem was fixed within the hour. I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH BECAUSE OF HOW MUCH HE STRESSED IT TO ME: ALWAYS FEEL FREE TO CONTACT HIM WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS!! THAT IS WHAT HE IS THERE FOR!

ETA: His original postings on ACF when he started looking for model input
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=17832
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=18987

BobsYourUncle said:
New Cam Network

I want to thank everyone here at AmberCutie.com that has given me advice and help over the last few months. Our site is finally bug free (well 99%) and we are ready to launch: https://CamGod.com

Here is what we are offering if anyone is interested. Its a very special deal only for the first 30 models that try us out. Now the real work starts (getting great models) so we realize we have to give away something very special to get you guys to try us out. So:

1. You get 50% of all tips, shows, awards etc, plus 20% extra if the referral is yours. We are going to add ANOTHER 20% making a best case scenario of 90% split your way for referrals in your shows for the first 6 months.

2. A daily $100 bonus for the busiest chatroom. I.e - most people in room at same time. We do this every day.

3. A weekly $250 bonus for the performer that broadcasted the most each week. If its a draw then its decided by most viewers.

4. A monthly $500 bonus for the performer with the most awards received. Awards are just fun ways people can tip ($5 each). So the person with the most at the end of the month gets the bonus.

5. We are also paying $100 referral for any models you can refer. As soon as they have earned $100 (easy) you get $100.

6. Heres the big one! We are going to do a $10,000 cash giveaway (only the first 30 are eligible for this!)

7. Anyone that gets set up and running in the next 24 hours gets $100 bonus also.

We payout twice a month via bank transfer, wire, payoneer.

Anyone want more details, have questions or want to join the team? Please email: admin@camgod.com so I can add the special deal into your account.

Thanks again to everyone at AmberCutie for the help over the last few months!

Come on Ladies, give the new guys a shot!

Just curious how the new site is going. Any ladies cammed there yet and want to comment?

Based on what I've read on the situation, it takes them 3-5 days after pay end for their bank to send Direct Deposits. This past pay period ended on a Saturday, meaning the 3-5 days would have put them sending it from their bank anywhere from the 18th-20th. Worst case scenario is the money should have been send by the 20th. Then it usually takes another day or two to hit your bank. I would not say pay is technically late until after Tuesday.

I think most models are so used to MFC being so on point with paying. Chaturbate tends to have 'late' pays like this and it is still considered a legit site. Now, if pay ends up being later than Tuesday, I can't imagine that going over well. I also feel like the site should address this in some way.

There are also some issues being discussed about not getting referral credit, but if you look thru twitter feeds of some models on the site, you can see they are not using their referral link for every tweet they make and sometimes are just using the regular link. That could potentially explain as to why some of the people they though signed up are not showing up as referrals. In that case, I don't think its the sites fault or their responsibility to go back and fix it.

As a visitor to the site, trying to support a friendly model, I got a bad vibe from the site from the get-go and it quickly got worse. Information about the site is sparse (and what information does exist constantly changes). A lot of features don't work yet and probably never will. The admins really don't seem to care about needed features and focus on gimmicks. They don't seem to have any trouble with the idea of insulting models and members alike, on or off the site.

And, yes, there are a couple of models in particular who are still looking for their pay after 11 days and getting harrassed and threatened.

Even if the pay situation hadn't erupted for these ladies, I was not planning on patronizing the site further, because there was far too much going wrong there.

I could go on and on, but this has been hashed about elsewhere and I don't want to raise hackles of the few models still trying to make a go of it there. (Honestly, I wish you all the best, but for your safety, please get out while you still can.)

I am a big fan of competition in the marketplace, and all stand to benefit if this site takes off. There are a few things, however, that make me suspect this enterprise may be doomed.

1. Content. There are a number of models on this site worth watching, but when I paid a visit, there were only 5 performers, none of whom appealed to me. I felt like I had just stumbled into a geriatric ward. People visiting this site are probably wanting to masturbate, and that's a little hard to do if you are having to stop and dial 911 to report that your performer is having a heart attack.

Sexydea--I have found that whichever direction her buttocks are headed often happens to be the same direction my head is turning. The people running this site need to work out a deal with her and others of her caliber so that they have at least a couple of good models on at any given time. If they want this site to succeed, that is.

2. Overall look/feel. This is largely a matter of taste, but I think it looks garish. Purchasing a good color scheme would be a wise investment; I would suggest hiring a professional web designer. If they already have one, then they need to be fired, and possibly sued for malpractice. The Buddha logo is absurd, tacky, and offputting. It needs to go. My apologies to the artist responsible.

But by far, the most irritating part about the look of the site is the circular model thumbnails. Maybe the thinking behind this is that a different look will help set them apart from the crowd, help them redefine camming; and it just might, much in the same way that the Hindenburg redefined air travel. Take the lovely Sexydea for instance; much of the left side of her beautiful fanny has been cropped. If I had anything to say about it, this would be a criminal offense. The circles blow. And I mean they blow hard.

3. Registration. By all means, require people to register if they wish to chat with the performers. But am I supposed to register just so I can get a better look at WG's emphysema as she digs for something in her ear? Surely this must be a prank.

I have no problems registering. I do it all the time. But in this case, it is simply not worth the effort it would take to type my email address. Many of the competitors do not require me to register to browse cams; I find this site's insistence upon it out of touch, and dare I say, pushy.

The only positive experience I had on this site was running across Rebecca Teal's batman video. Of course, this is all just first impressions based on about an hour or so of exploring. They do seem to have attracted some good models, so I guess it is worth keeping an eye on. But as a potential customer, for now I just sit back and watch. Warily. From a distance.

justjoinedtopost said:
I am a big fan of competition in the marketplace, and all stand to benefit if this site takes off. There are a few things, however, that make me suspect this enterprise may be doomed.

2. Overall look/feel. This is largely a matter of taste, but I think it looks garish. Purchasing a good color scheme would be a wise investment; I would suggest hiring a professional web designer. If they already have one, then they need to be fired, and possibly sued for malpractice. The Buddha logo is absurd, tacky, and offputting. It needs to go. My apologies to the artist responsible.

This, the overall look/feel put me off and i didn't even bother looking at the site any further.
And a buddha... for camgod... haha.... it'd make more sense if there was a picture of Zeus or something.

JessieWolfe said:
And a buddha... for camgod... haha.... it'd make more sense if there was a picture of Zeus or something.

An irksome bit of ignorance to be sure. But all things considered, I would say that is the least of this site's worries.

justjoinedtopost said:
I would say that is the least of this site's worries.
Yeah, the site has gotten a lot of bad publicity lately among some of its original/highest earning models. They way the site has handled itself both in email interaction and social media blasts (after a very shady non-payment issue) is far from what you'd expect from a professional. Quite ugly, and I think they've likely driven a lot of girls away from giving the site a shot.

AmberCutie said:
justjoinedtopost said:
I would say that is the least of this site's worries.
and I think they've likely driven a lot of girls away from giving the site a shot.

Oh they have, definitely. It's kinda sad too, I'm sure it could've been an okay site.
But the site has completely fucked themselves over by showing their true colors of how they treat their models. I did think about signing up, that is, until I heard about Scarlet and Lea and read the things that camgod said to them. I have no respect for that site at all, their site will crash and burn anyway. It just... makes me kinda angry for them because we all bust our asses quite a bit and their payments were held and when they did get their payments it wasn't even their full pay. So fuck that. :snooty:

Reactions: justjoinedtopost
https://camgod.com/

Due to the recent tragic accident of the owner, we are forced to temporarily close the site. All producers will be paid all monies owed, and all members that have purchased chips that are unused will be contacted for a refund.

This is only a temporary measure and we will be back up and running soon.

https://camgod.com/

Due to the recent tragic accident of the owner, we are forced to temporarily close the site. All producers will be paid all monies owed, and all members that have purchased chips that are unused will be contacted for a refund.

This is only a temporary measure and we will be back up and running soon.
Whoa, what?

They were just actively tweeting as if nothing happened yesterday...

Screen Shot 2015-10-13 at 4.33.04 PM.png

As much as we may have disliked some of their shenanigans, obviously we don't wish accidents/pain/etc on anyone, so if this is actually true, that's unfortunate.

But I can't help feeling like there's some shady ploy behind all of this, or it's a scapegoat of sorts.

Weird. Hmm.

Sadly, Robb is still in a coma following a traffic accident. This is the second tragedy to hit his family this year and my sympathy is with them.

Personally, I do not think the site will return as the longer it is down, the less likely it is. I enjoyed my time there, had some of the biggest laughs ever and will miss the freedom it allowed me.

Status
Not open for further replies.