AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New cam site with a difference

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for reviving the thread, but.....

For some reason after signing up and not camming there but maybe 2 times,(Lack of traffic), my account was suspended without any warning. I was thinking about going on there, but I tried to login and it said "your account has been suspended". I did not know that they suspended girls just for not getting on cam there. It still looks low traffic and it isn't worth signing up if your account will just get suspended for no reason besides you not camming there because traffic sucks. GAH.

Edit: glad I didn't make money there, or I would have not gotten it. How rude!

system delete automatic performers who do not enter at least 10 hrs per month
every model get paid
weekly, on time

A_Friend said:
every model get paid
weekly, on time
I'm sorry, but I don't remember seeing that in the site terms. I saw nothing about having to cam 10+ hours per month to not be suspended. I read the site terms. It doesn't matter anyway, but I guess all the girls will know now that they will get suspended for not working 10 hours per month with non-existent traffic. Thanks for your time.

Reactions: LadyLuna
A_Friend said:
every model get paid
weekly, on time

:lol: I find this hilarious in light of your earlier post that "models are in control". Really? Oh, except for that bit that they have to work 10 hours a month. :roll:

Reactions: Gen and AmberCutie
A_Friend said:
every model get paid
weekly, on time
:shock:

Wow, way to go! You do realize that some really awesome cam models don't work very many hours a month and still bring in great traffic and money, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.