AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New Card Game? What do you think?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlissfulSins

Inactive Cam Model
Jan 21, 2016
The Seventh Circle
Twitter Username
@SinsBlissful
MFC Username
BlissfulSins
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/511002/BlissfullySinful/
So this is a new game I was thinking of. You play with a shuffled deck of cards and according to what you draw is what you have to do. Also I have an app on my phone from random.com that has random number picking, cards, dice, ect that could help out if you can't get to your said objects!

Here is what I have please tell me what could change and what you think in general.

2- Busted! Reshuffle!
3,4- Boob flash
5,6- pussy shown doggy
7,8- nipple lick and kiss
9,10- pussy flash
Jack - 5 minutes to next card
Queen - fingers in pussy (3 Mins)
King - Room choice
-------------
Queen of hearts - fingers in till cum
King of hearts - last tipper choice

This isnt new I've seen lots of models play this or similar but with dice, a spinny wheel, prize jars or some other random way of deciding the prize. Anyway I like it a lot though and think its a great idea. It's normally is a good way to get the tips rolling in and makes end up making me tip a lot. A flash won is 10x better then a flash you just tipped for IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.