AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

new couple account gets no age verification

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2022
A new account was registred about my studio account (mmcptele) - dirtystudents.
We tried to do the age verification for three models from Paqraguay.
They just have an identity card (cedula de identidad civil) from paraguay, but it is not accepted, only passport shall be possible .
Already tried to get an answer what we can do now, but unfortunately we do not get an answer.
The cedula de identidad civil is the official identity card and it is not accepted , why should only passwort be possible.
I can't understand that.
I asked for a solution. I really would be glad to get an answer.

@punker barbie ... maybe you know what we can do?

Now I got an answer an I'm shocked.
Chaturbate says that they do not accept the identity card of Paraguay, just a passport.
The cedula de indentidad Civil is the official identity card of Paraguay.
Everybody there get's it.
They wouldn't deniy the official identicard of the USA, or?!

Can anybody help me. Is here anyone from Paraguay who tried to verify the age an who had success or who did not have succes ?

I seriously can not believe that. To deny the official identity document from a whole country.

It's really scandlous.

A new account was registred about my studio account (mmcptele) - dirtystudents.
We tried to do the age verification for three models from Paqraguay.
They just have an identity card (cedula de identidad civil) from paraguay, but it is not accepted, only passport shall be possible .
Already tried to get an answer what we can do now, but unfortunately we do not get an answer.
The cedula de identidad civil is the official identity card and it is not accepted , why should only passwort be possible.
I can't understand that.
I asked for a solution. I really would be glad to get an answer.

@punker barbie ... maybe you know what we can do?

Upvote 0
I have confirmed that Support has responded to your email.

Yes thank you, now I got an answer but I'm shocked about the answer.

Chaturbate says that they do not accept the identity card of Paraguay, just a passport.
The cedula de indentidad Civil is the official identity card of Paraguay.
Everybody there get's it.
They wouldn't deniy the official identicard of the USA, or?!

I seriously can not believe that. To deny the official identity document from a whole country. That cannot be real, sorry!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.