AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New girl on the block ;) sorry for the newb questions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 5, 2011
hey everyone! I'm a 21 year old college student that wants to try cam modeling for some extra cash and I really have no idea where to start looking for where to apply and try to become a model...

If anyone could let me know some legitimate sites that I should apply to i'd appreciate it! I am in the US btw

Also, I'm reading sites saying you can make up to $1000 in one week. Is that a lie? I can't imagine they are paying that much to model on a webcam :eek:

thanks!

saleen1101 said:
hey everyone! I'm a 21 year old college student that wants to try cam modeling for some extra cash and I really have no idea where to start looking for where to apply and try to become a model...

If anyone could let me know some legitimate sites that I should apply to i'd appreciate it! I am in the US btw

Also, I'm reading sites saying you can make up to $1000 in one week. Is that a lie? I can't imagine they are paying that much to model on a webcam :eek:

thanks!

Welcome! :hello2: There are tons of threads on this Ask-a-Model forum and the General Discussion forum, if you're willing to take some time to read through all of the information. You should THOROUGHLY read the "sticky" threads posted by AmberCutie at the very top of the thread lists. She's given lots of great advice in there.

Most of the models on here work on MyFreeCams. Another popular site is Streamate.

And yes, you CAN make $1,000/week if serious about it.

Happy reading, and good luck!

Reactions: JoleneBrody
Foxy done covered all the bases!

You can also visit these sites and watch models on them. StreamMate and MyFreeCams are the only two sites I would recommend but they are completely different places! They each have their own feel and flow. Find the site that feels like it would best fit your personality. If you like them both you can do that too! Lot's of the ladies here work on both! :D

Good luck!

saleen1101 said:

thanks!

Good luck with it, and if you do make a 1000 dollars a week do not forget about your taxes or to save money for the times you can not cam.

I feel it important to point out, that yes, you can make that much, but it's not guaranteed.

Most of us make a little more than needed to cover bills and expenses. Many of us make plenty more than that. But there are some who struggle. It takes time and effort to make money, just like any other job.

Take your time with this decision. If you decide to try it out, don't make decisions based on your first few days. Try it for a month and see how it goes. Good luck!

Another one to say yes you can make that much but you will owe your OWN taxes (which can be a sizeable chunk) and you absolutely have to work at it. I make around 1000 dollars a week on average before taxes. I work this job fulltime to do so.

Do your reasearch, dont just read what teh sites say - also watch cams.
Streammate and MFC are two of the giants in the business, both have different ways of operating and types of customers.

Good luck and take your time deciding!

Status
Not open for further replies.